Registrations limited

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Registrations limited

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:48 am

Thanks for your interest in registering with us. We have improved pool capacity by a factor of 200 times over the past three years, but performance continues to be insufficient for the number of customers who have expressed interest. Additionally, we can't handle any further increase in the volume of support tickets received by the site. As a result, we have decided to temporarily disable new registrations until an evaluation about the profitability of future investment in the project is completed.

While we are always glad to hear from customers and potential customers, we suggest that you not submit a support ticket about this issue. In the interest of fairness, we won't be able to make any exceptions to the rule right now.

We do, however, anticipate re-enabling registrations in October if it is decided to expand, so feel free to check back then! We apologize for the inconvenience!
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hqm909

Re: Registrations limited

Post by hqm909 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 am

Before my A4 has been set up with https://prohashing.com:3333 for a month, dropped after the connection is not on today?
guppytrader

Post by guppytrader » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi Guys! Love what your doing and can't wait to get an open spot in registration I go by Guppietrader or similar I have 1 L3 1 T9 and 1 S9 unclear if only want the L3 here but My L3 is A monster today in only 12-14hours L3 found 14 Blocks!! Would love to bring my L3 to the team I am ready when theres an opening and I want to hook up and stay connected 24-7
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:28 am

@guppy, you can't mine here with the T and S