Prohashing app for android/IOS

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
youdontknowmu
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by youdontknowmu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Yes, but I agree that it's not the priority over there, making the shares steady, and everything else working might be more usefull than watching miners all day long on an app ^^'
therealbrianmeyers
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 am

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by therealbrianmeyers » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 am

I use this website, works fairly well to display balaces using your API key without having to refresh my phone... You do have to refresh to see up to second hash rate, but balances update automatically with every share submitted...
I go into developer options and turn the "keep device awake" feature and mounted my old cell phone to the wall next to my miners...

https://pas.ma/prohash
WAGT
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by WAGT » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:06 am

Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
User avatar
Steve Sokolowski
Posts: 3703
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:27 pm
Location: State College, PA

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 am

WAGT wrote:Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
User avatar
burek99_
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:31 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by burek99_ » Tue May 01, 2018 3:41 am

any news on this topic?
hunasdf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:03 am

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by hunasdf » Sat May 05, 2018 6:14 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
WAGT wrote:Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: info@asimpm.com or szager88@gmail.com)? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Big thanks for any helper!! ;)
User avatar
Steve Sokolowski
Posts: 3703
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:27 pm
Location: State College, PA

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat May 05, 2018 7:55 am

hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
WAGT wrote:Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: info@asimpm.com or szager88@gmail.com)? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Big thanks for any helper!! ;)
Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
hunasdf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:03 am

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by hunasdf » Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: info@asimpm.com or szager88@gmail.com)? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Big thanks for any helper!! ;)
Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
hunasdf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:03 am

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by hunasdf » Tue May 15, 2018 3:56 am

hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: info@asimpm.com or szager88@gmail.com)? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Big thanks for any helper!! ;)
Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
Nobody? Nothing?! I am very sad :(
greenhorn0815
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by greenhorn0815 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Bump for an app
Post Reply