NO efficiency and funds coming in but miner is hashing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
cgh

NO efficiency and funds coming in but miner is hashing

Post by cgh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Ever since 2am i have not shown an efficiency and money increase for today but show the miner is working and miners are online. There is an issue with the system. Please advise
miesreed

Re: NO efficiency and funds coming in but miner is hashing

Post by miesreed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:25 pm

same here
Zand

Post by Zand » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Yeah not working for me either, system seems to be offline
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:29 pm

I had at around 2am West coast time my miners disconnected and did not switch to back up.. On my miner software it said Prohashing was dead..Lucky I happened to check them right before I went to sleep and again had to manually switch to my back up pool.. Not sure why they are not switching on there own
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:30 pm

I think they need to stop broadcasting live profits so that would at least stop the bots.. Any thoughts?
miesreed

Post by miesreed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:35 pm

I switched my miner until this is solved. Dont know if im even mining now :/
hope they willfix this soon
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:39 pm

miesreed wrote:I switched my miner until this is solved. Dont know if im even mining now :/
drewspar

Post by drewspar » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Same here
cgh

Post by cgh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:44 pm

I see that the workers show its hashing but no fund accumulation. It shows its connected and mining on prohashing servers but its not accumulating money. Its acting like its not crediting. The other pools are working if i manually disable prohashing. I put prohashing back on hoping it will credit the hash rate I have been giving it during this time.