Why Awesome Miner does not support PH

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ru55ian

Why Awesome Miner does not support PH

Post by ru55ian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:00 am

Quote from: samm1129 on August 18, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

is there a way to add online multi-pool service like Prohashing.com it's just like zpool and has API's of profitability.

Quote from: patrike on August 17, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

If they have single coin pools, where the coin is listed on WhatToMine, it will work with the profit switcher. If they have multi-coin switching pools, then it will not work until Awesome Miner includes support for the Prohashing API. Prohashing has some strange design of how to pass worker names to their pool, so I was hoping they would fix this flaw first.
DrIsk

Re: Why Awesome Miner does not support PH

Post by DrIsk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Yes I also contacted them regarding this and got the same response. I would imagine it's pretty low on the priority list to try and get integration with AM working better though. :)
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:20 pm

its not very awesome then.. :lol:
ru55ian

Post by ru55ian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:15 pm

It's a great piece of software, i've been using it forever, sad to see that PH isn't utilizing it and free referrals it provides to the services.