Possible missing shares since software update

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jiagvoljid

Re: Possible missing shares since software update

Post by jiagvoljid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:51 pm

same; any update from tickets?
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 pm

theyve acknowledged the issue and are looking into it. steve said its possible 50% of shares are not counted
pumaro

Post by pumaro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:03 pm

same here mining at 5GH but only 2GH are being counted :(
Last edited by pumaro on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mycide

Post by mycide » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Hashing is way off on prohashing, showing my machines working sometimes total of 300 mhs instead of 2000mhs++ in history with only small dips under, now sometimes hash goes above 1000mhs. less then half of before update. Also checking miners interface they are all hashing full 500mhs average /24h
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
CamelJR

Post by CamelJR » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 pm

I moved my miner to my folks' garage last night. Was very surprised to see my earnings / shares get cut in half. Glad to know its not just me! Was a bit concerned how I was gonna fix that.
pumaro

Post by pumaro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Do we have any eta on when this hashing issue will get resolved, also when we get credited for the missing shares.
You can see it plain as day on the total hash rate for prohashing.
CamelJR

Post by CamelJR » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Looks like 0.007 BTC just appeared in my earnings. So it jumped from $26 to $50 within the last hour. Anyone else have similar results? The system seems to be correcting itself.