Automatic payouts

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mycide

Automatic payouts

Post by mycide » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:53 am

Been using this pool for a week now, much appreciating the nice proft ratios.

Altough i noticed that somedays the automatic payouts is not initiated.
Today LTC and Einsteinium did not pay out, but is over set threshold.

I request that you put a manual payout button once threshold is exceded.
Not being able to control when you can cash out is mildly annoying.

If only the automatic one did not fail, i'd have no complaints.

Keep up the good job, best pool.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
vhmanu

Re: Automatic payouts

Post by vhmanu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:57 am

the automatic payout did not fail.
it just wasn't executed yet. As far as i understand the system is that sometimes the funds from the exchanges take longer to execute/arrive/whatever.
So some coins get a delayed payout.
mycide

Post by mycide » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 am

Thx for answering, i guess that could be one explanation.. I'll just keep an eye on it and fingers crossed it pays out soon then or tomorrow.

While im at it i might add that i see most of the time in the pool my miners are calculating hashpower or not enough valid shares yet
"Both primary and merge mined shares are stale: (60-120 count)".
Capacity even sometimes shows that 1 or two or more of my rigs are not currently hashing, altough checking L3+ own ui, all my machines are hashing an average over 500MH in 24h and has not restarted for 12-24 hours, still pool shows all kind of disruptions in hashing, while my machines show no changes or drops in hashing. Pool also states my efficiency 96% average over 24h.

Edit: Payout recieved now.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
supershui

Post by supershui » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:14 pm

mycide wrote:Thx for answering, i guess that could be one explanation.. I'll just keep an eye on it and fingers crossed it pays out soon then or tomorrow.

While im at it i might add that i see most of the time in the pool my miners are calculating hashpower or not enough valid shares yet
Capacity even sometimes shows that 1 or two or more of my rigs are not currently hashing, altough checking L3+ own ui, all my machines are hashing an average over 500MH in 24h and has not restarted for 12-24 hours, still pool shows all kind of disruptions in hashing, while my machines show no changes or drops in hashing. Pool also states my efficiency 96% average over 24h.

Is it better to solo mine with L3+? Let's say, if you have 30 of them
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:55 pm

supershui wrote:
mycide wrote:Thx for answering, i guess that could be one explanation.. I'll just keep an eye on it and fingers crossed it pays out soon then or tomorrow.

so thats around ~15gh/s, some pools like give-me-coins and others have a pool hashrate of ~27gh/s
youd be on par with them for how often youd find a ltc block. it you look over thier stats for block finding.. yours will be a little lower
supershui

Post by supershui » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:16 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:
supershui wrote:

so thats around ~15gh/s, some pools like give-me-coins and others have a pool hashrate of ~27gh/s
youd be on par with them for how often youd find a ltc block. it you look over thier stats for block finding.. yours will be a little lower
Thank you so much for your reply!

Their pool hash rate currently: 36.84 GH/s
Blocks solved by Pool (last 7 days): 14
LTC per block: 25

So having 30 miners is like working at 40% of their capacity, which will bring about 14(Blocks) * 0.4(Percent) * 25(LTC/block) = 140 LTC/week.
Is this correct?
I am kind of a beginner at this larger scale mining.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:51 pm

supershui wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:
supershui wrote:

So having 30 miners is like working at 40% of their capacity, which will bring about 14(Blocks) * 0.4(Percent) * 25(LTC/block) = 140 LTC/week.
Is this correct?
your math is correct, however there is a luck component to finding blocks aswell, not a value that can be calculated. you may do spot on your math, you might do horrible.. you might to great, or soso... luck can be a bitch but with that factor removed, it seems you've got the math figured out, keep in mind, any shares you solve while solo mining aren't rewarded to you, you depend solely on finding blocks for your profit.
supershui

Post by supershui » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:05 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:
supershui wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:

Is this correct?
your math is correct, however there is a luck component to finding blocks aswell, not a value that can be calculated. you may do spot on your math, you might do horrible.. you might to great, or soso... luck can be a bitch but with that factor removed, it seems you've got the math figured out, keep in mind, any shares you solve while solo mining aren't rewarded to you, you depend solely on finding blocks for your profit.
Okay, I see. Thank you again.
If you can share any information about any pools for Dash mining to which I can compare my future hashrate of 750GH/s (50 D3 miners), I will really appreciate that :) Also need to make a choice - to solo mine or not solo mine..
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:06 pm

supershui wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:
supershui wrote:

Is this correct?
If you can share any information about any pools for Dash mining to which I can compare my future hashrate of 750GH/s (50 D3 miners), I will really appreciate that :) Also need to make a choice - to solo mine or not solo mine..
GMC also does x11, and multipool.us aswell
supershui

Post by supershui » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:08 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:
supershui wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote: your math is correct, however there is a luck component to finding blocks aswell, not a value that can be calculated. you may do spot on your math, you might do horrible.. you might to great, or soso... luck can be a bitch but with that factor removed, it seems you've got the math figured out, keep in mind, any shares you solve while solo mining aren't rewarded to you, you depend solely on finding blocks for your profit.
GMC also does x11, and multipool.us aswell
Thank you! GMC has only 2 workers mining this coin... volume too low.
multipool.us has 17,678.297 GH/s total... this is just about 13% higher than what single D3 miner would do. And there is going to be many more of them... so these 2 pools are too little when it comes to Dash mining...

By the way, if you have anything else to share, please do ;) I am also looking for the information about the best static difficulty level for D3 miner...