Coin Addition Recomendation

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
GregoryGHarding

Coin Addition Recomendation

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:27 pm

id like to see MUE (x11) and LTCu (Scrypt) added to payout and minable pool
FRISKIE

Re: Coin Addition Recomendation

Post by FRISKIE » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:53 pm

LTCu (Scrypt)
I'm also interested in this one!
nattylitecoin

Post by nattylitecoin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:30 pm

I'd like to see payouts in XCP, OMNI, and ESP2. Obviously, can't be mined with the current hashing supports.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 am

These coins are difficult to add because they do not follow the standard bitcoin API. We need to write custom code to support them.

In the future, we might do that, but we aren't able to reassign manpower away from improving the mining server right now, since improving capacity is the most important issue at the moment.
CamelJR

Post by CamelJR » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:29 am

I'd like to see IOTA, FunFair, and Golem.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:These coins are difficult to add because they do not follow the standard bitcoin API. We need to write custom code to support them.

In the future, we might do that, but we aren't able to reassign manpower away from improving the mining server right now, since improving capacity is the most important issue at the moment.
of course steve,
i didn't expect anything less. just wanted them noted/added to the list.

thanks
pumaro

Post by pumaro » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:23 am

I cant even find an exchange to buy iota