Forfeiting without my allow

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
fugju

Forfeiting without my allow

Post by fugju » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 am

Hello,

my Lindacoin and Litecoin was Forfeited without that i it allowed?!

Please make it back, i dont want this Shitcoin called "Dollar".
GregoryGHarding

Re: Forfeiting without my allow

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 pm

open a ticket at support.prohashing.com or email [email protected]
fugju

Post by fugju » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:14 pm

This thread is my ticket at support
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 pm

fugju wrote:This thread is my ticket at support
Here are some options for obtaining customer support.

Unofficial methods

These unofficial methods provide a way to obtain a quick response to common questions. Prohashing staff may reply, but often other customers are very helpful. When you use these methods, simple questions will usually be answered within a few hours.
  • Use the live chat in the forums, but keep in mind that no permanent history is stored, so your question may fall off the bottom quickly if people talk about other things
  • Post a new topic in "Support and Feedback"
  • Join the slack channel created by GregoryGHarding
Example questions:
  • How do I set up this type of miner?
  • Which miner should I buy?
  • Which coins are best to invest in?
  • Should I name my workers using n=?

Official methods

These official methods of support guarantee that someone from Prohashing will read your request and respond to you directly. These are the best choice for complicated questions that need an official response and which cannot be answered by other customers. When you use one of these methods, you'll almost always get a resolution within a day.
Example questions:
  • I found a bug in a feature, and here's how to reproduce it.
  • It's been over one day since I crossed the payout threshold, and a coin hasn't been paid!
  • I forgot my password.
  • I think my account's balance is incorrect.
  • I'm releasing a new scrypt or x11 coin and want it to be mined.
  • We've released a fork for coin X; could you upgrade the daemon?
  • Your software is hammering our exchange API and we want you to rate-limit it.

Unsupported methods

These unsupported methods do not guarantee a timely reply. When messages do get received through these methods, they are copied to one of the supported methods, where manpower is wasted performing the copying and additional time elapses before an answer is received. When you use these methods, it can be many days before your problem is addressed.

Don't avoid using these altogether. They are great places to communicate, but not to obtain customer service, because customer service requests need to be tracked and assigned to the person who is most qualified to respond to them.
  • Forums private messages (these are directed only to one person, who may not be the best person to answer your question, so they will be manually copied to the ticketing system where all support staff can review the question, which wastes time)
  • Replies to forum posts asking a question of Chris (Chris does read the forums, but there are many messages about all sorts of topics here. If you have specific questions about your account, you should contact him through a supported method)
  • E-Mailing Chris at [email protected]. Chris receives a lot of non-urgent non-work related messages. If you E-Mail him this way, your message will be automatically lumped in with non-urgent messages, since he addresses the official methods with a higher priority.
AU_AG

Post by AU_AG » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:16 am

You are correct my L3+ balances were also Forfeted.

Forfeit Bitcoin -0.00054768 Forfeited balance 7/28/2017
Forfeit Litecoin -0.59160974 Forfeited balance 7/28/2017
Payout Litecoin -0.04932493 To: LdvHiaujpZmmLSri…
ID: 5699dcd287827543… 7/27/2017
megaquake

Post by megaquake » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:05 am

AU_AG wrote:You are correct my L3+ balances were also Forfeted.

Forfeit Bitcoin -0.00054768 Forfeited balance 7/28/2017
Forfeit Litecoin -0.59160974 Forfeited balance 7/28/2017
Payout Litecoin -0.04932493 To: LdvHiaujpZmmLSri…
ID: 5699dcd287827543… 7/27/2017
I was having the same issue for days and it looks like they just corrected the issue, it was not just me and you should have your balance back now as I just got my balance returned

Keep up the good work Chris!
AU_AG

Post by AU_AG » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:28 am

yes. They were returned.
fugju

Post by fugju » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:17 am

Me too, all corrected.