Antminer L3+ Setup.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
copey123abc

Antminer L3+ Setup.

Post by copey123abc » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi guys,
Would anybody be kind enough to help me with the setup of the L3+ on prohasing from start to finish ? or point me in the direction of the info.

I can access the miners config page , that's as far as i have got !

Big thank you in advance. :D
CritterDog

Re: Antminer L3+ Setup.

Post by CritterDog » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:53 pm

In the URL type
stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
Then under worker type your user name that you use in the pool
Then under password I use d=16384 n=Put something here to name your miner
copey123abc

Post by copey123abc » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi mate, so its as easy as .

1.Go to interface on L3+ ( i am fully new to ASIC) mined litecoin back in 2013 :) - type in the URL you listed above.

2.Under worker type ? is that my username that i physically login to the pro hasing site with - to be specific https://prohashing.com

3. The password part you sent has confused me :( sorry !

Should i setup my L3+ to have backup pools or not?
copey123abc

Post by copey123abc » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:08 pm

CritterDog wrote:In the URL type

1.Go to interface on L3+ ( i am fully new to ASIC) mined litecoin back in 2013 :) - type in the URL you listed above.

2.Under worker type ? is that my username that i physically login to the pro hasing site with - to be specific https://prohashing.com

Is it referencing the difficulty settings ? and where you have the n= part.. after that can it be a random name ? or does it need to tie back to some other info?

Should i setup my L3+ to have backup pools or no
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:15 pm

copey123abc wrote:

Password field is for setting difficulty and to name your miner something uniqe so lets say you want to call your miner L3+ so this is what will show on the main mining page when it is mining you can name it anything you want.. Will use L3+ in this demo.. Here is how you would type it under password.. Feel free to just copy and paste this.
d=16384 n=L3+
And yes you should for sure put in a backup pool.. I use litecoinpool.org myself

Oh and yes the user name that you set up for the site is what you put in the worker space
copey123abc

Post by copey123abc » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:20 pm

CritterDog wrote:
copey123abc wrote:

Password field is for setting difficulty and to name your miner something uniqe so lets say you want to call your miner L3+ so this is what will show on the main mining page when it is mining you can name it anything you want.. Will use L3+ in this demo.. Here is how you would type it under password.. Feel free to just copy and paste this.
d=16384 n=L3+
And yes you should for sure put in a backup pool.. I use litecoinpool.org myself

Thank you, greatly appreciated. So hopefully i understand fully :)

URL type-stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
Then under worker type your user name that you use in the pool Same Username from registration on prohashing.com(lets say bob123)
Then under password I use d=16384 n=Joebloggs123[/quote]

The username from the miner setup page and the username from the password string will be different yes ?
Thank you again.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:24 pm

copey123abc wrote:
CritterDog wrote:
copey123abc wrote: Hi mate, so its as easy as .

d=16384 n=L3+

Then under worker type your user name that you use in the pool Same Username from registration on prohashing.com
Then under password I use d=16384 n=Joebloggs123
The username from the miner setup page and the username from the password string will be different yes ?
Thank you again.[/quote]
Looks like you got it.. The user name for the miner that you enter in the password field can be anything you want..
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:26 pm

CritterDog wrote:
copey123abc wrote:
CritterDog wrote: Password field is for setting difficulty and to name your miner something uniqe so lets say you want to call your miner L3+ so this is what will show on the main mining page when it is mining you can name it anything you want.. Will use L3+ in this demo.. Here is how you would type it under password.. Feel free to just copy and paste this.
d=16384 n=L3+

Then under worker type your user name that you use in the pool Same Username from registration on prohashing.com
Thank you again.
Looks like you got it.. The user name for the miner that you enter in the password field can be anything you want..[/quote]
But user name under Worker must be your registration username for the site
copey123abc

Post by copey123abc » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:31 pm

CritterDog wrote:
CritterDog wrote:
copey123abc wrote:

Thank you again.
Looks like you got it.. The user name for the miner that you enter in the password field can be anything you want..
But user name under Worker must be your registration username for the site[/quote]

AWESOME !! thank you, dude.

I have also registered on LitecoinPool.org and made an account there.

Would I be right in thinking on the backup part i enter into the miner

stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333
Username = Miner 1 worker name ?
Password = Miner 1 password

or is it exactly the same as above ? I really appreciate the help, thank you.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 pm

copey123abc wrote:
CritterDog wrote:
CritterDog wrote:
Thank you again.
But user name under Worker must be your registration username for the site

AWESOME !! thank you, dude.

I have also registered on LitecoinPool.org and made an account there.

Would I be right in thinking on the backup part i enter into the miner

stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333
Username = Miner 1 worker name ?
Password = Miner 1 password

or is it exactly the same as above ? I really appreciate the help, thank you.[/quote]

No problem glad to help... On the litecoinpool you got the url correct. The worker name is a bit different.. There you want to type the name of your worker exactly as you created a worker on the pool example:
username.minerone
Under password on litecoinpool just use the same as what you set up as your worker password like xxx