hasing wth 4 miners same earnings as with 2?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
deathy

hasing wth 4 miners same earnings as with 2?

Post by deathy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:13 am

yesterday i hashed with for 12 hours with 1 miner and 6 hours with 4 miners (would equal to (12 hours) + (6*4 hours) = 36 hours of hashingpower work)

today im using 4 miners (now is 17:00 pm here = 17 hours) which would equal to 17 hours * 4 rigs = 68 hours of hashingpower work ) and i havent even gotten equal earnings for this day altough it should have been almost double of yesterdays earnings up till this moment.

is there a cap on the hashing power you can submit or something on this pool?

(i use all scrypt option: a=c)

i see all 4 rigs mining in the status page.
GregoryGHarding

Re: hasing wth 4 miners same earnings as with 2?

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am

You're talking about days in difference, and pools profitability changes by the second.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:38 am

deathy wrote:yesterday i hashed with for 12 hours with 1 miner and 6 hours with 4 miners (would equal to (12 hours) + (6*4 hours) = 36 hours of hashingpower work)

today im using 4 miners (now is 17:00 pm here = 17 hours) which would equal to 17 hours * 4 rigs = 68 hours of hashingpower work ) and i havent even gotten equal earnings for this day altough it should have been almost double of yesterdays earnings up till this moment.

is there a cap on the hashing power you can submit or something on this pool?

(i use all scrypt option: a=c)

i see all 4 rigs mining in the status page.
Hi deathy,

Unfortunately, a large amount of hashrate is coming online as new miners are produced on both algorithms. Profitability is expected to plummet over the coming weeks as these miners come online.

You should expect to make less money every day as that happens, so seeing lower profits today than you did yesterday is normal.

Thanks,

-Steve
deathy

Post by deathy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:22 am

hmm.. seems that now the day finalized somehow the earnings turn out to be much higher than the stats suggested they were going to be.
its a bit lower than the day before but only marginally so i guess i cried wolf.