A4 Dominator with not stable mh

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
lxsavard

A4 Dominator with not stable mh

Post by lxsavard » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello,

I will love to know if it's normal that all my miners never have an average of 280 mh/s by units. I have four or them and they have a variation Between 225 mhs to 270 mhs.

When I was using hash to coin mining pool I was seiing a lot of time 280 mhs but not anymore her with pro hashing.

When I check in miner I see as well 280 mhs of average.

Someone's her can help me?

Another question to optimize the results of my miners should I stay my difficulty at 8192?

Sorry for the many mistakes im French.

Thank you and have a great day
mickeekung

Re: A4 Dominator with not stable mh

Post by mickeekung » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45 pm

I don't have any a4. But this topic might help you A4 Dominator Configuration.
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
lxsavard

Post by lxsavard » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Thanks you, but I still don't understand why my miner have less hashrate with prohashing.

Also I will love to know what is the different between difficulty to 8 (-default) Or 8192 because I don't found nothing in internet
gnode

Post by gnode » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:30 pm

In theory the difficulty that you set for your miner doesn't make a difference with profits.

If you want to set a static difficulty I would use at least 16384 or maybe 32768.

Good Luck

gnode
lxsavard

Post by lxsavard » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:36 pm

gnode wrote:In theory the difficulty that you set for your miner doesn't make a difference with profits.

If you want to set a static difficulty I would use at least 16384 or maybe 32768.

Good Luck

gnode
Thank you for your time, can you just explain what is the difference to change the difficulty for this two option because they recommande 8192 and I see other miners use 8 (-default?
gnode

Post by gnode » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Prohash recommends that you leave the password field blank so the difficulty self adjusts. Who is they that suggests 8192? Innosilicon? Miners that use 8 have a very low hash rate like gpu mining. Asic miners need a much higher difficulty so that they don't swamp the pool by submitting too many shares per second. I have a A2 110 MHz and on prohash i use 16384 as a minimum. Hope this helps.
lxsavard

Post by lxsavard » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Yes on the installation guide and also in the program by default its 8192.

What difference will make to put 8192 or 16 384 or 16 384.

Thank you
gnode

Post by gnode » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:42 am

No difference in profits. The higher the difficulty the less shares are submitted per second. To reduce bandwidth, pool operators increase the difficulty to reduce the number of shares submitted per sec. It doesn't change profits for you. There might be an effect on the number of rejects but you will have to experiment with that. Also if you have a high difficulty you will see your pool hash rate vary a lot more but I think it all averages out. Experiment with different values and see, make sure difficulty is a factor of 2.