Period when balances weren't updating...NOT CREDITED!

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JKDReaper

Period when balances weren't updating...NOT CREDITED!

Post by JKDReaper » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:53 am

Subject says it all. There was a LONG period before all the coins went into error when the balances weren't updating. Everything is back to normal now except what I minedndurimg that period was not credited! And its no small amount!
mrgoldy

Re: Period when balances weren't updating...NOT CREDITED!

Post by mrgoldy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:10 am

I believe I had the same problem
Please look into my account as well. I'll open a ticket
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:22 am

Since you opened a ticket, that means Chris is probably already working on it, so I'm not going to duplicate a response here. He should get back to you soon!
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:57 pm

i believe i have the same issue
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:58 pm

I have credited all miners for the missing time. The balances have been updated.