Forfeited Balance?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jjjang

Forfeited Balance?

Post by jjjang » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi,

I am only mining with antminer L3 +. What did I do wrong?
Can I see why my coin was forfeited? Can you please look into this issue and restore my balance I earned?

Thank you for your help,
by jjjang
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Forfeited Balance?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Unfortunately, the most likely cause is that you were the victim of a scam.

There are miners at some cloud mining services that don't submit all blocks they find, for an unknown reason. That unfairly pulls down the profitability of everyone. The problem is so widespread that a week ago, miners (in total) would have lost $1000/day in profit due to this issue. This is referred to in the documentation as "low luck miners."

Chris will look into the issue to see what can be done. Regardless of what he finds, I suggest that you don't rent miners again from this person, if you can identify who it is, because (s)he is poisoning both NiceHash and our system.