No BTC payouts?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ru55ian

No BTC payouts?

Post by ru55ian » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:35 am

When BTC payouts happen? I got all other coins paid but BTC.
FRISKIE

Re: No BTC payouts?

Post by FRISKIE » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 am

Mine also not.

I can only say that BTC is usually that way, either later than other coins, or sometimes really really late
ru55ian

Post by ru55ian » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 am

FRISKIE wrote:Mine also not.

I can only say that BTC is usually that way, either later than other coins, or sometimes really really late

thanks, at least i am not the only one :-)
ru55ian

Post by ru55ian » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:40 am

Maybe there should be a scheduled time of the next payout posted on the site, like Zpool does it.
much easier and transparent.
fattygrub

Post by fattygrub » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:42 am

no friskie, it is not usual. the way it went for weeks was that BTC was paid around 3:00 am EST then other coins later.

these recent delays where BTC is up to twelve hours later than was usual is new, just started about four days ago.

the brothers are falling apart and are unable or unwilling to run a professional business.
FRISKIE

Post by FRISKIE » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks for the clarification, I suppose I was too busy to notice the consistency :)

Something is up, and I do wish they would simply let us know what it is.

I know that Steve is fiercely opposed to BIP91 and I am left wondering if that has something to do with it - simple case of apathy

If yes, I hope he/they snap back to life soon, we need a healthy PH!

We all know PH is the best - when it runs well - and the brothers pay attention to us :)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:18 am

fattygrub wrote:no friskie, it is not usual. the way it went for weeks was that BTC was paid around 3:00 am EST then other coins later.

these recent delays where BTC is up to twelve hours later than was usual is new, just started about four days ago.

the brothers are falling apart and are unable or unwilling to run a professional business.
Our policy for payouts is that they will be paid within 24 hours. We apologize for the delays, but there are many reasons why we don't promise payouts at a certain time of day - such as network congestion, luck, exchanges, and other things.

Feel free to submit a support ticket if it has been 24 hours since money was earned, but unfortunately we cannot shorten the 24-hour payout policy. Don't be worried though - you will definitely be paid at some point in the day.