Antminer S9 Setup - Anyone know how to set this up?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
PickAxe49er

Antminer S9 Setup - Anyone know how to set this up?

Post by PickAxe49er » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello All.

I am happy to be here and look forward to helping others anyway I can once I figure out what I need to do first :)

About 30 minutes ago I set up my Antminer S9 . I set the url to prohashing.com:3333, The worker is set to my login name. The password is set to n=Jody

My Antminer software says it is working just fine and I am showing that I found blocks. BUT, my prohashing account says, "Miner is using an incorrect algorithm". Also NO Shares found.

How do I change the settings? I assume that Prohashing CAN use the Antminer S9?

What should I do here.

Thanks in advance for you help. I will be online waiting to see if anyone has a solution.
Tom3

Re: Antminer S9 Setup - Anyone know how to set this up?

Post by Tom3 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:34 am

Yes, I have a solution. Check Prohashing and you see you can mine X11 and Scrypt.
And now you check your S9. What can you mine? Exact SHA256.
I would suggest a pool if you have 1 S9 like kano.is for bitcoin mining, or NH has SHA Coins or zpool or you google a mixed Coin pool using SHA256.
UPSoft

Post by UPSoft » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:32 am

Sorry, you bought the wrong miner mate ^_^ you should take L3+
PickAxe49er

Post by PickAxe49er » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:47 am

Thank you for your replies. Shortly after I discovered that S9 is not going to fly here.

I will add one of my L3 today to test to see how it works out.

Best Regards