Payout not received

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
gridseeder

Payout not received

Post by gridseeder » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:54 am

Hello. I had a couple miners pointed to the pool and got a payout today. The 2 miners were on 2 different accounts but had the same BTC address. I got the payout for one, but the other hasn't shown up yet, but it shows as payed in my account.

I'm really new to the pool so I'm not sure if there is a lag time between the payout showing on the web page and it actually going out. I'm only showing one of the two transactions on the blockchain for my address.

My payout address is: 14uGSXCXE5UbWgXhiboD5J3mRhCMXbhtPD

Thanks for the pool. I really like the setup, it seems like you guys are on to something pretty cool.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Payout not received

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 am

The system is supposed to consolidate the two payments into one transaction and then send the sum to your wallet. However, I looked at the two accounts and you are right in that it didn't function properly. Only the balance of "lightning" was actually sent but both "lightning" and "gridseed" were marked as paid.

I definitely will fix this today for you and all the other users affected and pay you out, but the fix will require modifying the database. I first want to consult with Steve for a second opinion to ensure that the change I would make won't unintentionally break anything. Please give me a few hours until he wakes up and either he or I will resolve the issue and report back to you.
gridseeder

Post by gridseeder » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 am

No problem! Thanks for the quick reply.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:17 pm

I fixed the issue with multiple accounts sending to one wallet and also reversed the inaccurate payout on "gridseed". The account now has the correct balance, and it will be paid in the morning along with any new earnings and any other accounts using that address. There were no other users affected by this issue.
gridseeder

Post by gridseeder » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Awesome, thanks again.