Profitability/Pool Fee Error

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
copey123abc

Re: Profitability/Pool Fee Error

Post by copey123abc » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Bump on this a few of us have noticed the numbers being tiny today, my l3+ less than 0.3 LTC since yesterday
Jalapan

Post by Jalapan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:14 pm

topkhodon wrote:Can you tell me why the profit is so small? I no longer see the difference between PH and any lightcoin pool
i would like an answer to this aswell. my profits last 2 days have reached rock bottom.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:32 pm

forgot quote. see below :(
Last edited by vhmanu on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

vhmanu wrote:Hello,

is there a Issue with the Pool Fee? I noticed a 10% difference in Profitability.
As a example look at the following Screenshot:

BCC gets mined with 99.3% of Hashrate and a Profitability of 17.79. The Profitability of Scrypt however is shown as 16.12
--> 16.12*110% = 17.73 . As you can see, 10% difference instead of 5%

Is this an Error or did the Fee get stealthbuffed?
20% difference right now
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 pm

*bump*
Still 20% and no answer
georgiaturtle

Post by georgiaturtle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Jalapan wrote:
topkhodon wrote:Can you tell me why the profit is so small? I no longer see the difference between PH and any lightcoin pool
i would like an answer to this aswell. my profits last 2 days have reached rock bottom.
I'd suggest checking out the calculator at Litecoinpool here https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc. It's been spot on for what I can mine at that pool. If what you are mining here is less then go there. For me it's not. I'm more profitable here.
georgiaturtle

Post by georgiaturtle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:59 pm

vhmanu wrote:*bump*
Still 20% and no answer
Part of the difference would be how far down into the buy orders the pool here would have to sell into. It would not be able to sell all the mined BCC at the current top price.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 pm

georgiaturtle wrote:
vhmanu wrote:*bump*
Still 20% and no answer
Part of the difference would be how far down into the buy orders the pool here would have to sell into. It would not be able to sell all the mined BCC at the current top price.
the pool calculates this into the coin profitability. This is why the sell price is always lower compared to the exchange sell price. Pool finds many Blocks in a short amount of time --> sellprice AND coin profitability get lowered.
So this isn't the cause for the difference