Coin Status 12th July

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AvPro

Coin Status 12th July

Post by AvPro » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:46 am

Steve, Chris,

I'm trying to understand more why the pool profitability is much lower past 12-24 hours?

Price of the main coins we mine seems stable, see BCC:

Are these more the source of the issue:

Code: Select all

It has been too long since a deep price was provided for this exchange. 

Code: Select all

The parent coin has at least one error. 

As I write this Zpool is getting 0.00005830 and mining BCC while we are getting 0.00003420, even multi pool is on 0.00004050 . I know strictly speaking multi and z are not true live. But I've been watching prices for hours and this statement is a true reflection of profitability so far today.
x10604266

Re: Coin Status 12th July

Post by x10604266 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 am

hi i'm also a user, but this is a multicoin pool, the profitability is about another coin minnd earning not the BTC Price. You can see the market , the price of altcoin is much lower these days.
AvPro

Post by AvPro » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 am

Yes I know, my post details are still valid
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 am

noticed the constant BCC errors for weeks now.
And every time i mention that these error statements are wrong.
No, BCC is NOT volatile right now. In fact its amazingly stable for weeks now.
No, mining any more BCC would NOT result in a slippage of the market.

Often when BCC has one of those errors i check novaexchange and there are literally HUNDREDS of buy orders in a close price range. These errors are WRONG
AvPro

Post by AvPro » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 am

Yes BCC price is actually up 6% today!
Maxumark

Post by Maxumark » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:10 pm

The Miners are not getting any traction. Your total worker hash rate chart looks normal, but your live worker status is only about 2/3 of your normal hash due to constant worker calculating hashrate, no valid shares submitted yet. large 4 to 8 second work restart delays.

I don't know whats wrong but the L3+ are not happy today.

Whats weird is that while I have L3, and L3+ cant stay submitting shares for 10 minutes to 1 hour, but my Titans are running solid and submitting shares for 6, 8, 10 hours to 2 days.

The problem is a pool problem, not a coin or market problem.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:49 pm

vhmanu wrote:noticed the constant BCC errors for weeks now.
And every time i mention that these error statements are wrong.
No, BCC is NOT volatile right now. In fact its amazingly stable for weeks now.
No, mining any more BCC would NOT result in a slippage of the market.

Often when BCC has one of those errors i check novaexchange and there are literally HUNDREDS of buy orders in a close price range. These errors are WRONG
This is a problem that we know about, and plan to investigate over the weekend.

I think part of the cause may be that when one of the exchanges runs out of bitcoins to buy coins, there's a bug that stops trading at all exchanges. Then, many coins are sold, causing a market crash, which both loses profit and is detected as volatility.
Maxumark

Post by Maxumark » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:50 pm

also getting: "Miner is using an incorrect algorithm" But I am running Titans with GenTarkin and L3s with factory software.

and "Both primary and merge mined shares are stale 4,304"

These errors never came up prior to the current issue.