Titan Hashing Problem

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
srossman

Titan Hashing Problem

Post by srossman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi Everyone :)
I'm wondering if anyone can offer an opinion or idea..
I recently became a member of prohashing and connected my 2 miners to the pool. My Zues miner seems to run fine with no issues, but my Titan for some reason doesn't want to cooperate.
The Titan connects, but often times won't begin hashing. Occasionally, it'll connect and start hashing at its expected 300 mh/s, but within 45 minutes or so, the hash rate drops to 0 and the miner sits stagnant. If I restart the Titan, it will reconnect, but it won't start hashing and I'm back to the start.
I reconnected the Titan to my old Pool to confirm it wasn't the hardware.. It connected and began hashing at 300 mh/s. So I'm guessing for some reason the Titan isn't happy on the prohashing pool.
Has anyone else had any issues like this or can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance
lilbob

Re: Titan Hashing Problem

Post by lilbob » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Iam not to familiar with old titan, im assuming 28nm?
if so how many boards, usb connects etc?
er do you have a stats or specification link for titan?
excelerator

Re: Titan Hashing Problem

Post by excelerator » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:31 pm

srossman wrote:Hi Everyone :)
I'm wondering if anyone can offer an opinion or idea..
I recently became a member of prohashing and connected my 2 miners to the pool. My Zues miner seems to run fine with no issues, but my Titan for some reason doesn't want to cooperate.
The Titan connects, but often times won't begin hashing. Occasionally, it'll connect and start hashing at its expected 300 mh/s, but within 45 minutes or so, the hash rate drops to 0 and the miner sits stagnant. If I restart the Titan, it will reconnect, but it won't start hashing and I'm back to the start.
I reconnected the Titan to my old Pool to confirm it wasn't the hardware.. It connected and began hashing at 300 mh/s. So I'm guessing for some reason the Titan isn't happy on the prohashing pool.
Has anyone else had any issues like this or can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance
I run a bunch of Titans here without issue . Here's the settings from one of my machines.

{
"pools": [
{
"url": "stratum+tcp://us-west01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/#xnsub#skipcbcheck",
"user": "Your ad here ",
"pass": "x"
}
],
"scrypt-n": 10,
"queue": "0",
"scan-time": "1",
"expiry": "1",