Overview of support options

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Overview of support options

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:42 am

Thanks for joining the community! Here are some options for obtaining customer support.

Unofficial methods

These unofficial methods provide a way to obtain a quick response to common questions. PROHASHING staff may reply, but often other customers are very helpful. When you use these methods, simple questions will usually be answered within a few hours.
Example questions:
  • How do I set up this type of miner?
  • Which miner should I buy?
  • Which coins are best to invest in?
  • Should I name my workers using n=?

Official methods

These official methods of support guarantee that someone from PROHASHING will read your request and respond to you directly. These are the best choice for complicated questions that need an official response and which cannot be answered by other customers. When you use one of these methods, you'll almost always get a resolution within a day.
  • Log in, and then click the "Support" button in the website footer. This method is preferred because it proves your identity in the ticketing system, allowing us to exchange private information safely.
  • Send an E-Mail to [email protected]
  • Call 888-901-HASH
Example questions:
  • I found a bug in a feature, and here's how to reproduce it.
  • It's been over one day since I crossed the payout threshold, and a coin hasn't been paid, and my account's username is X!
  • I think my account's balance (username X) is incorrect.
  • I'm releasing a new scrypt or x11 coin and want it to be mined.
  • I forgot my password, my username is X, I want to use coin X to prove my identity, and I either haven't enabled two-factor authentication or I have my two-factor authentication device available. (Please be aware that this type of ticket is of the lowest priority of all tickets and there is no guaranteed response time.)
  • I can't connect to the pool. My username is X, my password arguments are X, I'm using X type of miner, and my firewall and network setup is X. (Username is not required if you are submitting a ticket through the website.)
  • We've released a fork for coin X; could you upgrade the daemon?
  • Your software is hammering our exchange API and we want you to rate-limit it.
Questions we can't help with:
  • What type of miner should I buy? (a better place is to ask the forums)
  • What coin should I purchase? Or, what type of coin should I be paid out in? (sorry, but we can't provide investment advice)
  • Please change the payouts owed in coin X to coin Y (sorry, but we aren't an exchange)
  • What is the optimal configuration for miner type X? (we don't own most type of miners, but there are always helpful people on the forums who are experts in this area)
  • I'm a developer who wants some part time work. (thanks, but we need accountants and tax professionals, not developers)
  • I lost my two-factor authentication device and didn't make a backup. (unfortunately, your account is permanently lost)
If you don't receive replies, it's possible that your spam filtering is blocking the messages. Microsoft services like Hotmail and Outlook.com have aggressive spam filters that delete messages before users are even aware of them, PROHASHING's IP address is on a blocklist they use, and they do not provide any methods for removal or even to ask why. If you are a user of Microsoft services, call or E-Mail Microsoft and ask that they allow messages from prohashing.com to get through their filters, or use another E-Mail address to contact us. You can register for the support system with a non-Microsoft account, or manually check the system periodically for replies.

Finally, to encourage good manners and sharing of resources, duplicate tickets are deleted and the original ticket is moved to the back of the queue. In the past, we've found ourselves answering the same ticket twice. Duplicate tickets waste valuable time and we ask that you assist us in providing better service to other customers, who also have important issues, by saving our time.

Unsupported methods

These unsupported methods do not guarantee a timely reply. When messages do get received through these methods, they are copied to one of the supported methods, where manpower is wasted performing the copying and additional time elapses before an answer is received. When you use these methods, it can be many days before your problem is addressed.

These methods are great places to communicate, but not to obtain customer service, because customer service requests need to be tracked and assigned to the person who is most qualified to respond to them.
  • Forums private messages (these are directed only to one person, who may not be the best person to answer your question, so they will be manually copied to the ticketing system where all support staff can review the question, which wastes time)
  • Replies to forum posts asking a question of Chris (Chris does read the forums, but there are many messages about all sorts of topics here. If you have specific questions about your account, you should contact him through a supported method)
  • E-Mailing Chris. Chris receives a lot of non-urgent non-work related messages. If you E-Mail him, your message will be automatically lumped in with non-urgent messages, since he addresses the official methods with a higher priority.
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 am, edited 29 times in total.
GregoryGHarding

Re: Overview of support options

Post by GregoryGHarding » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Steve,
Thanks for including the slack room in "Unofficial" support options, i have created a link that will never expire to self invite into the slack team, if you would like to add it to your post that would be appreciated. also, i emailed chris my interest in working for your support team, however i sent it to chris' email address and you say it gets lumped into non important non work related filters, if you can make him aware of my email that would also be appreciated. the slack self-invite link is as follows:
Join the Prohashing Slack Chatroom Here

Code: Select all

[url=https://join.slack.com/prohashing/shared_invite/MjA4NjkxMTYzNzY3LTE0OTkyMTkxOTUtZGMwMWJjZDkzZA]Join the Prohashing Slack Chatroom Here[/url]
yuoso

Post by yuoso » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 am

Hi i have a problem/ I was send my XVG on wrong number DOGE. Who can help back my funds?
greg

Post by greg » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:11 am

Hi, I want to mine Gcoin

Is the password Gcoin

Thanks
Greg
givius

Post by givius » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 am

Hi,I have Alert
" Apr 2, 2018 8:00:00 AM - Your account has been detected to have abnormally low luck for X11 mining. Payouts have been halted until your luck improves. All balances will be paid when your luck returns to normal. "

What i should do??
Thanks
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:42 am

givius wrote:Hi,I have Alert
" Apr 2, 2018 8:00:00 AM - Your account has been detected to have abnormally low luck for X11 mining. Payouts have been halted until your luck improves. All balances will be paid when your luck returns to normal. "

What i should do??
Thanks
Nothing. Just continue mining as normal, and the problem will go away in a few days and no money will be lost.

This error will only persist for low luck miners, and it's almost certain that it will resolve automatically for normal miners.
SAVAG

Post by SAVAG » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:41 am

HELLO HELP PLEASE DO NOT COME 2 O COINS
2018-03-19 22:22:27
3.92830172 GAME
5c9a18e762914dd76f4cd317123f9ebd626bd58f503a3371b8a48ed6b13f3604
2018-03-19 20:26:05
2.99000000 GAME
4c57c3749c44682668b528c50c99d32c037bebf09a1675a9ee83c56e31602e8
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 am

If it has been OVER 24 hours since the payout eligible Id put in a support ticket @ support.prohashing.com

Or read this info: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3525&p=17089&hilit= ... dit#p17089

The network had a fork a month ago, not all wallets are updated to be on the correct blockchain so those wallets not updated to be on the dev's blockchain will no longer work until they upgrade the wallets. It could be the version of your wallet needs upgraded or you need to use a wallet on an exchange that has the upgraded wallet so it can receive the payout.

Good Luck!
SAVAG

Post by SAVAG » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:13 am

MY WORK PURSE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO TRANSFER THE COINS PLEASE HELP ME FOR IS MONEY. GawFAWcQVH5eS3d8y138vCaptPzVGjtTR8
Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста, не пришли 2 вывода монет
2018-03-19 22:22:27
3.92830172 игры
5c9a18e762914dd76f4cd317123f9ebd626bd58f503a3371b8a48ed6b13f3604
2018-03-19 20:26:05
2.99000000 игры
4c57c3749c44682668b528c50c99d32c037bebf09a1675a9ee83c56e31602e8
chicle

Post by chicle » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Help

your support webpage on [email protected] suck! honestly i registered and will not let me log in and will not send me a log using my username this is really messed up you guys need to fix it !!

look i have issues with coins i have that i want to move to my wallet and now u are telling me that the coin cant be sent to me cuz yobit wallet is locked ?? seriously ??

Payout eligible: 8.39150568 (payout within 11:10:04)
Payout threshold:
All-time earned: 8.39150568
Error: Apr 18, 2018 4:03:40 PM - This coin cannot currently be earned or paid because all exchanges have their wallets locked. - You can help us by submitting a support ticket to the exchange(s) Yobit asking them to unlock their LitecoinCash wallet.

i have my own wallet that i have entered in the coin info so this is not an issue please get it fixed