Overview of support options

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Overview of support options

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 pm

chicle wrote:Help

your support webpage on [email protected] suck! honestly i registered and will not let me log in and will not send me a log using my username this is really messed up you guys need to fix it !!

look i have issues with coins i have that i want to move to my wallet and now u are telling me that the coin cant be sent to me cuz yobit wallet is locked ?? seriously ??

Payout eligible: 8.39150568 (payout within 11:10:04)
Payout threshold:
All-time earned: 8.39150568
Error: Apr 18, 2018 4:03:40 PM - This coin cannot currently be earned or paid because all exchanges have their wallets locked. - You can help us by submitting a support ticket to the exchange(s) Yobit asking them to unlock their LitecoinCash wallet.

i have my own wallet that i have entered in the coin info so this is not an issue please get it fixed
I'll ask Chris to investigate the login issue.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to pay you when the exchange has its wallet locked. The error means that all of your money is in the exchange's control, and there are no other exchanges where we can buy more of the coins.

The best choice is to submit a support ticket to the exchange. Once the wallet is unlocked, the system will automatically pay you.
Trevychase1987

Post by Trevychase1987 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 pm

I am having a similar issue as Chicle. When I try to submit a ticket, it prompts me to use my Login info. Then using the same info I logged in with, it tells me my username and password are incorrect. I am not sure how to submit a ticket now. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, Trevor
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Trevychase1987 wrote:I am having a similar issue as Chicle. When I try to submit a ticket, it prompts me to use my Login info. Then using the same info I logged in with, it tells me my username and password are incorrect. I am not sure how to submit a ticket now. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, Trevor
You'll need to create a different account on the support ticketing system, since the usernames and passwords aren't the same across both systems.
Trevychase1987

Post by Trevychase1987 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:08 pm

That makes sense why it won't work. Once again, thanks Steve!
aaakimov

Post by aaakimov » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:26 am

Hello. Why is there no payment? the default is $ 20, the account has more than $ 40, but there are no payments.
aaakimov

Post by aaakimov » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:34 am

and you wonder why 90% don't mine? 1. The amount of payments is not possible to find out until you register on the pool. 2. newcomers do not understand the settings (they could just make a screen like in ASIC for an example) 3. no detailed statistics 4. when the minimum threshold is reached, the payment does not occur.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:41 pm

aaakimov wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:26 am Hello. Why is there no payment? the default is $ 20, the account has more than $ 40, but there are no payments.
Could you submit a support ticket about this issue? We're not aware of any widespread issues, so we need to get your username and other information.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:26 pm

aaakimov wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:34 am and you wonder why 90% don't mine? 1. The amount of payments is not possible to find out until you register on the pool. 2. newcomers do not understand the settings (they could just make a screen like in ASIC for an example) 3. no detailed statistics 4. when the minimum threshold is reached, the payment does not occur.
Could you expand a little more on these points?

For point 1, it's possible to calculate the expected earnings by multiplying the live profitability numbers at the top of this page, or by configuring a miner on the "Tools" page. What specifically is confusing about those locations? Or, did you simply not think to multiply or to click on the link?

For point 2, what specifically do you not understand about the settings, and which settings are most difficult to understand?

For point 3, what detailed statistics are you looking for? Are you referring to the exact earnings calculations available in "Selected recent shares" on the "Details" page, which explain exactly how the shares are calculated?

Thanks for your thoughts!
steve_empire

Post by steve_empire » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:06 pm

Is there any way to change the background from black to white? I have a really hard time seeing anything on my monitor due to eye strain...
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:43 am

steve_empire wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:06 pm Is there any way to change the background from black to white? I have a really hard time seeing anything on my monitor due to eye strain...
Hello. Which black background are you referencing? The dark one on the forums?