ETC payout missing and more not triggering

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
why_a_penny

ETC payout missing and more not triggering

Post by why_a_penny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:05 pm

So I show one payout that was never received, and the balance continues to grow even though over payout threshold for several days. Should i send an email to them? I dont see any announcements that anything is wrong, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a bigger problem ongoing in which case me sending an email would just cause more delay due to them having to respond to emails instead of work on the issue.

why_a_penny
FRISKIE

Re: ETC payout missing and more not triggering

Post by FRISKIE » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Hey, there was info in some of the posts, the issue has been caused by blocking UDP as mitigation of the DDoS attacks, geth uses UDP and Chris was looking into ways for a workaround.

I know he's been able to issue the payments by some manual process, but preparations for the upgrade later today have taken priority.

What I would do is email the request to [email protected] and maybe have a bit of patience for him to work the support queue again after the upgrade is complete (and whatever issues inevitably popup and need to be resolved :) )

Hope that helps!
FRISKIE
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:28 pm

as it stands right now, the prohashing wallet is offline, no worries your payments are still secured. please be patient as they figure out a way around the need for UDP wallet connection
why_a_penny

Post by why_a_penny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:07 pm

cool, thanks guys! I will just be patient, then, and let Chris do what he needs to do.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:26 am

Chris tells me that he believes that everything in ETH and ETC were paid in full. Let him know if there are any further questions.
rootdude

Post by rootdude » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 am

why_a_penny wrote:So I show one payout that was never received, and the balance continues to grow even though over payout threshold for several days. Should i send an email to them? I dont see any announcements that anything is wrong, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a bigger problem ongoing in which case me sending an email would just cause more delay due to them having to respond to emails instead of work on the issue.

why_a_penny
I'm having the same issue... no payments for a few days now with ETC.
wlefever

Post by wlefever » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Same issue. Do not think it has been resolved.