DGB pool dead

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
caffeine93

DGB pool dead

Post by caffeine93 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm

DGB (DigiByte) pool is dead, my miner reports (JSON stratum auth failed: null). Can you please take a look at it?

Btw, it has already happened earlier with GAME as well when I wrote about it on: GAME pool dead
Steve Sokolowski

Re: DGB pool dead

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 26, 2017 1:52 pm

caffeine93 wrote:DGB (DigiByte) pool is dead, my miner reports (JSON stratum auth failed: null). Can you please take a look at it?

Btw, it has already happened earlier with GAME as well when I wrote about it on: GAME pool dead
We haven't been able to figure this problem out, but we know that GameCredits sometimes stops receiving blocks. I'll have to add it to the items to investigate.
Fishback

Post by Fishback » Mon May 29, 2017 10:52 am

Suneegg wrote:This is unfortunate. It has been very profitable to mine DGB lately.
Thank you for looking into virility ex this Steve.
Thanks for looking into this Steve.
Last edited by Fishback on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
caffeine93

Post by caffeine93 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:07 pm

yes...it's dead again today
Sunegg

Post by Sunegg » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:58 am

This is unfortunate. It has been very profitable to mine DGB lately.
Thank you for looking into this Steve.