Am I misunderstanding the payout system?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bajula

Am I misunderstanding the payout system?

Post by bajula » Tue May 09, 2017 9:13 am

So first I'm mining for litecoin, and it has been a loooong time since I have been here... So on to the show: the payout threshhold just kept going up as I mined so I thought hahaha.. okay I get it.. then I surpassed the threshold, and no payout.. then the threshold went back down.. (right now .07 threshold and .11 live balance, and still no payout.. am I missing something here? (apologies for any derpiness .. still wakingup and coffee just finished brewing)
CritterDog

Re: Am I misunderstanding the payout system?

Post by CritterDog » Tue May 09, 2017 4:48 pm

The threshold changes with the price of the coin. Basically you must mine 1.00 USD of most the coins to meet the threshold. but even though you mine 1.00 if the price of litecoin drops the threshold goes up so you want to give the threshold some padding to alow for price fluctuation
bajula

Post by bajula » Tue May 09, 2017 5:17 pm

okay, that makes sense.. now for the threshold being .07 and me having .11? well now .18 and still no payout? or does it only pay once a day, and if so, what time?
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Tue May 09, 2017 5:57 pm

bajula wrote:okay, that makes sense.. now for the threshold being .07 and me having .11? well now .18 and still no payout? or does it only pay once a day, and if so, what time?
They pay just once a day usually in the morning but sometimes payments are later in the day.
bajula

Post by bajula » Tue May 09, 2017 6:16 pm

cool thanks.