Mining Wrong Coin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CritterDog

Mining Wrong Coin

Post by CritterDog » Wed May 03, 2017 4:18 pm

My miners started mining ETH just for no reason.. I had forfeited ETH a while back and it popped back up and my miners started to mine it instead of what they are set on LTC... I did not change any settings so this has to be on your end.. On back up until this gets resolved.. Thanks
dfair98

Re: Mining Wrong Coin

Post by dfair98 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Yeah I think the negative changes today are making those who forfeited their coins re-mine them to bring them to zero balance..
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm

dfair98 wrote:Yeah I think the negative changes today are making those who forfeited their coins re-mine them to bring them to zero balance..
On my account I never had a neg balance and it mined about .70 cents worth of wrong coin before I caught it, But main problem is I can't stop it.. I don't even have a ETH wallet so don't know whats wrong
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed May 03, 2017 5:37 pm

same here mining coins that i dont have set up in settings or even a payout address for

Dogecoin
Gulden

please convert to one of my mining currencyys either bitcoin litecoin or digitalcoin
dfair98

Post by dfair98 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Moved all of my hashing power to backup pool. Now that all of my forfeited coins have reached a positive balances, those are the only coins i can earn on now. and NOW i have the coins i didn't want to begin with...
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed May 03, 2017 6:54 pm

dfair98 wrote:Moved all of my hashing power to backup pool. Now that all of my forfeited coins have reached a positive balances, those are the only coins i can earn on now. and NOW i have the coins i didn't want to begin with...
to further youre point.. if its not a bug for forfeited balances.. youre going to forfeit them again and again be forced to mine back the fees.

im this close |--| to permanently switching pools
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed May 03, 2017 7:44 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:
dfair98 wrote:Moved all of my hashing power to backup pool. Now that all of my forfeited coins have reached a positive balances, those are the only coins i can earn on now. and NOW i have the coins i didn't want to begin with...
to further youre point.. if its not a bug for forfeited balances.. youre going to forfeit them again and again be forced to mine back the fees.

im this close |--| to permanently switching pools
I didn't even have a negative balance after ETH popped back up! Yet still was forced to mine it...I am on back up pool now also. Just glad I caught it right away.
Mrrt

Post by Mrrt » Thu May 04, 2017 12:47 am

I seem to be mining nothing but DASH all of a sudden. I do not want ANYTHING to do with DASH, plz. ProHashPlz
JoeTheMiner

Post by JoeTheMiner » Thu May 04, 2017 12:52 am

Mrrt wrote:I seem to be mining nothing but DASH all of a sudden. I do not want ANYTHING to do with DASH, plz. ProHashPlz
I just noticed I am too for some reason.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Thu May 04, 2017 1:03 am

How come no word from Steve or Chris on this major bug? I just tried again still broken