Live worker status but no Hashrate history

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Meijerbink

Live worker status but no Hashrate history

Post by Meijerbink » Wed May 03, 2017 7:33 am

Hi, I do see my miner under the live workers on the earnings page. However, I don't have any history or other earnings. I'm using GUIMiner https://guiminer.org/. Are there other programs you recommend for windows 10, and what else can I do?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Live worker status but no Hashrate history

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 03, 2017 8:29 am

Meijerbink wrote:Hi, I do see my miner under the live workers on the earnings page. However, I don't have any history or other earnings. I'm using GUIMiner https://guiminer.org/. Are there other programs you recommend for windows 10, and what else can I do?
I think this is a bug that happens for some miners. Chris tried to reproduce it yesterday but thought it had been fixed because he couldn't figure out how to make the error happen.

Now that we know that it still exists, Chris will look into the issue and get back to you later today. Thanks for the report!
Meijerbink

Post by Meijerbink » Wed May 03, 2017 9:24 am

Oke, does this mean that it's only a plotting error or am I'm mining without getting the reward?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 03, 2017 11:49 am

Meijerbink wrote:Oke, does this mean that it's only a plotting error or am I'm mining without getting the reward?
This is a display issue. You're still being paid the correct amount.

I don't have time to explain more now, but Chris will be available later and he can say what's happening.
Meijerbink

Post by Meijerbink » Wed May 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Meijerbink wrote:Oke, does this mean that it's only a plotting error or am I'm mining without getting the reward?

I don't have time to explain more now, but Chris will be available later and he can say what's happening.
Okey, can you send me a PM with a summary of this day from what I earned? So that I know what to expect in the mean time when you are fixing this issue.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu May 04, 2017 8:12 am

Meijerbink wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Okey, can you send me a PM with a summary of this day from what I earned? So that I know what to expect in the mean time when you are fixing this issue.
Can't you see what you earned in the earnings chart, and in the table on the right?

We're working on the hashrate chart and hope to have that done as soon as tonight, assuming there are no other more serious issues that occur.
Tsumii

Post by Tsumii » Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 pm

I'm having this same issue. As per the Prohash Earnings table, I'm not seeing any earnings at all, or any shares reported.
The Work restart delay, 2hr avg hashrate, and Since first hash share fields are stuck on Need more shares. The Calculating Hashrate doesnt go away either. I'm not sure if this is intended, but the timer above the coin that is presently being mined restarts most times before hitting a minute, and look likes it is changing coins to mine, but will often stay at the same coin.
Tsumii

Post by Tsumii » Sun May 14, 2017 5:04 pm

I let my miners run all weekend. I havent seen any payout history, i checked my wallet it was connected to and i dont seem to have gotten anything.
I started up my main PC and its also having the same issues.