A4 Dominator Configuration

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tmopar

Re: A4 Dominator Configuration

Post by tmopar » Wed May 24, 2017 2:12 pm

anyone had any luck direct ordering these miners? i have half of a set of these myself. I email inno but .... no response... they are probably flooded... ebay has only marked up pieces remaining and I am hesitant.

I would be interested in joining a group order if any is ongoing i am unaware of.
Klexicon

Post by Klexicon » Wed May 24, 2017 4:41 pm

tmopar wrote:anyone had any luck direct ordering these miners? i have half of a set of these myself. I email inno but .... no response... they are probably flooded... ebay has only marked up pieces remaining and I am hesitant.

I would be interested in joining a group order if any is ongoing i am unaware of.
I directly ordered one on May 12th, got it may 19th. I just placed the order in their form and sent the payment confirmation. On the Tuesday after they confirmed payment receipt and shipped them. They were always a little slow to respond, but they do work quickly. What exactly are you emailing them about?
tmopar

Post by tmopar » Wed May 24, 2017 5:32 pm

Pricing on a dominator, i have one a4 module and a controller currently engaged and I was looking to expand.... It has been a few weeks since i emailed them and i figured there were people ordering way more they were paying attention to first which is why i sought a group order for the better rate and more eagerness to fulfill a bigger order.
dj2381

Post by dj2381 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:45 pm

jinxorbit wrote:
dj2381 wrote:One of my A4's have stopped communicating, I cannot reach the ip address, anyone experience this before?
Image a new SD card and start over, probably quicker than trying to triage the network setup.
So I figured out the problem, turns out it was pretty silly, but quite a relief, I have them on the second shelf of a work bench, and it seems I didn't tighten that shelf 100% which caused some vibration which in turn caused one or more data cables to loosen up, so I unplugged and re-plugged all wires and tightened the screws on said shelf, all is working great now! :D
Klexicon

Post by Klexicon » Fri May 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Does anyone know what the max safe temp is for these things? Not much info around the net.
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Sat May 27, 2017 10:43 pm

nivan12345

Post by nivan12345 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:23 pm

dj2381 wrote:Hey guys, I need some help, I just received a pair of these in the mail, all set up and ready to go, power on and IP working, I have this version V1.1.0(TF) if it helps, the lights on the miners are flashing, it says it is running but there is no info to display below or in real time monitoring, it said socket error on the real time monitoring, I am using nicehash, I think I have the correct address set up, can anyone help? Maybe my address is wrong, if someone has the correct nicehash address can you please post it, I could be doing something wrong which is simple to fix, I don't know, any help is welcome.
I also have the same problem lol did you figure out how to work the son of a b***** ????
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:07 pm

nivan12345 wrote:
dj2381 wrote:Hey guys, I need some help, I just received a pair of these in the mail, all set up and ready to go, power on and IP working, I have this version V1.1.0(TF) if it helps, the lights on the miners are flashing, it says it is running but there is no info to display below or in real time monitoring, it said socket error on the real time monitoring, I am using nicehash, I think I have the correct address set up, can anyone help? Maybe my address is wrong, if someone has the correct nicehash address can you please post it, I could be doing something wrong which is simple to fix, I don't know, any help is welcome.
I also have the same problem lol did you figure out how to work the son of a b***** ????

for nice hash
use

in the USA

stratum+tcp://scrypt.usa.nicehash.com:3333 your BTC address for user and PW X

or check here for were you live ...use the scrypt miner address only . :) !!!! .

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=gstarted#seller

if you mine on
prohashing.com

you May want to try this

stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333

or
prohashing.com:3333

your log in user as user .
for the Password

with the quotes in the password field .

"d=32768 h=50 g=off n=1" N is the miners name on the Live worker status page it can be 1 to whatever number you want ....
the credit for the Password tweet actually comes form here on the forums and INNOSILICON told me about it.

Do you know what batch the miner is : Batch 1 batch 2 or batch 3 , read this :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... ;topicseen

and try one of these firmware

2.01 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_jcp ... duRFk/view

2.02 https://www.dropbox.com/s/9umhsbtky6t1c ... a.rar?dl=0

if the board has the patch or it is a Batch 3 try these below:

2.03 https://www.dropbox.com/s/sis8eoeo6wxoq ... 3.zip?dl=0

2.10 https://www.dropbox.com/s/at7s9isaraxim ... D.rar?dl=0
thedesigner

Post by thedesigner » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 am

Hi guys, i have right now this situation:
The ASC nr. 1 seems to not work because the temp is low. Why this situation? I'm mining in half hashrate.
tmopar

Post by tmopar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:17 pm

mine does this once in a while... especially lately for some reason.

Its not broke cuz its cold... its cold cuz its broke. Power it completely off and on after waiting 10 seconds. Hopefully it will come back up online.

I would advise moving it from its current location, I dont think they like vibration at all. I had this piece in the garage up on a shelf by itself for a month and it worked flawlessly. I moved it into a room of other miners and it started having this issue. Because I am running it in an AC'd house i put it on the carpet for the antivibration properties. Lets see how it goes.