No Connection

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: No Connection

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:02 am

bachel wrote:100% with you on that as long as you can handle the requests for the live data

I really like what you guys are doing here
Great, thanks.

Therefore, I'm going to announce this change to the forums and give people two weeks to reply. If nobody complains before February 24, then we will remove this REST interface, so that nobody has to maintain it anymore, and replace it with WAMP instead.
bachel

Post by bachel » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Perfect!!!
Elanaz

Post by Elanaz » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:17 am

Today problems with connection.
super55

Post by super55 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 am

I'm having problem to connect to the mining pool.
I was able to mine earlier, but after i turn off my mining machine and tried to mine again, i was not able to connect to mining pool...please help
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 pm

super55 wrote:I'm having problem to connect to the mining pool.
I was able to mine earlier, but after i turn off my mining machine and tried to mine again, i was not able to connect to mining pool...please help
My guess is that what happened is that the router has too many connections. Last time, Chris rebooted it, but there are so many coins now that the problem recurred.

I'm not in a position to fix the problem right now, so I contacted Chris. We're going to need to install Debian on a new virtual machine and create our own router with Linux.
super55

Post by super55 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
My guess is that what happened is that the router has too many connections. Last time, Chris rebooted it, but there are so many coins now that the problem recurred.

I'm not in a position to fix the problem right now, so I contacted Chris. We're going to need to install Debian on a new virtual machine and create our own router with Linux.
Thanks Steve...looking forward to mine again after the problem is fixed :D
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:19 pm

super55 wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Chris told me that he resolved the issue. Let me know if there are any problems.

When I return to State College from Charleston, I'll work with Chris to ensure that this problem does not recur.
super55

Post by super55 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
super55 wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Chris told me that he resolved the issue. Let me know if there are any problems.

When I return to State College from Charleston, I'll work with Chris to ensure that this problem does not recur.
Thank you Steve & Chris, you guys fixed it very fast.....you both doing an amazing job :D