Payout away and not credited

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
olkah

Re: Payout away and not credited

Post by olkah » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:43 am

No payments for 17.04.2017 http://prntscr.com/exgp16
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 pm

olkah wrote:No payments for 17.04.2017 http://prntscr.com/exgp16
Chris is working on this as I write. He's verifying that the transfers from the exchanges to our wallets worked now, and we have to wait an hour or two for all of them to confirm.

Once they've confirmed, Chris will be able to forward them on to everyone. Tomorrow, the payouts will be out much sooner; we just needed to be sure that it was right for the first day.
olkah

Post by olkah » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:08 pm

well waiting for payment
olkah

Post by olkah » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:18 pm

I have a request to you it would be nice if you released a video tutorial for the Assembly of purses in qt. This issue recently rose quite sharply as a dev delay with the release of the wallets under Windows.And since about 80% of users use Windows, this becomes a big problem. And second, when you got by adding the SHA-256 algorithm ?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:52 pm

I wish I could help, but unfortunately, I don't have any experience for building qt clients. We compile clients on Debian Linux and run them as daemons (i.e. they have no GUI). Compiling them on Windows is a completely different procedure that I have never done before.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:08 am

olkah wrote:well waiting for payment
This is going to take another 12 hours, unfortunately.

I made a mistake and thought that this problem was due to losing blocks. It turns out that the lost blocks issue, which we fixed, is a separate problem from this issue of incorrect balances.

For now, just multiply your earnings by 65536 to determine what you'll get paid. We'll get a fix our tonight, and then Chris will correct balances.