Wrong mining profits.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chromosone

Wrong mining profits.

Post by Chromosone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello,

As i didn't get a respond on my email i decided to post it here:

Hello,

I rented a 15 GHs mining rig for four hours last night and from 21:17 CET till 23:46 CET i was mining on Prohashing for Gulden.

Also, before that timeframe i mined like 20 minutes on you're pool to test it out and i got like 100 Gulden in return for that.

But my total was 188 Gulden. I'm thinking something went wrong, as i saw my counter reset to 99 everytime i reloaded the page. Could you please check?

Mining account: hjevkammen

This was sent on 20-1-2017.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Wrong mining profits.

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:38 am

Hi. I apologize for not replying. After searching, the email was in the pool's junk box. I have made sure that your emails go to the inbox, and I will make sure to check my junk box more frequently in the future.

On January 20, the pool encountered an error that caused some shares to be lost. I corrected the error at the end of the day and credited all miners for the lost shares based upon the average hashrate throughout the day, but if you were only mining when the server was encountering the error, you might have seen some anomalous statistics. Is the error still occurring today? From what I can tell, I do not see a discrepancy in your balances - you are owed 188 coins - but I would like your verification.
Chromosone

Post by Chromosone » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 am

Hi there,

I mined for 2.5 hours at 15Ghs. I think 188 Gulden is a bit low for that kind of time and hash....
It was a rental miner so i don't have a clue if the error still persists.

Greetings
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Since I can't confirm the profitability at that time, I will make you an offer. If you mine with us again, I will look at your earnings and, if your recent earnings rate is higher than the rate on January 20, I will increase your earnings on January 20 to the same payout rate.