Monero Payout

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
fugju

Monero Payout

Post by fugju » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello,

i want to payout in Monero, but i dont see the field for the unique payment ID? Poloniex says, if i dont use this ID, i will loose all my sent coins.

Thank you!

Yes, iam new in Monero World ;)
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Monero Payout

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:48 am

Hi. Unfortunately, we don't support payment IDs at this time. You will have to create your own Monero wallet to receive our funds then send them to Poloniex with payment IDs.

Does anyone in the forums know of an easy, secure Monero wallet?
fugju

Post by fugju » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:38 am

The original (linux) wallet have two problems, no instruction for installing and without GUI.
https://getmonero.org/downloads/

But i hear, that the devs publicated an GUI for this wallet, but its beta.
fugju

Post by fugju » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:44 am

Issue solved!
I got from Polo user this instruction ->

You have to put the Payment.ID -after- the Payment Adress seperated by an dot

Adress.PaymentID

And the wallet i get to work too. The files are executable in the archive, you have to extract this, starting terminal in this folder and type " ./monerod "
Thats is :mrgreen:
jz831

Post by jz831 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm

You have to put the Payment.ID -after- the Payment Address separated by an dot

Address.PaymentID
Ah, wish I saw this post sooner, as few XMR were sent to my address from here, but without that .ID bit - are they burned then? As they're not showing up in my wallet.

Actually, when I try that format <XMR address>.<PaymentID> when I click save, I get an error that it's not a valid XMR address.
"The payout address for Monero is invalid."

Presumably, the monero address that Prohashing should accept then, would be the Integrated address generated by the XMR wallet, as this includes the payment ID and the wallet address. However, when I attempt to use an integrated address, I get the same, invalid XMR address error. :/

UPDATE: After a blockchain rescan, the payments have shown up - so i can confirm that XMR sent from Prohashing, with just the $XMR address (no payment ID) does work to an individual wallet (not to an exchange, as is noted elsewhere).
Last edited by jz831 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 pm

i can only assume prohashing does not support payout to exchanges for XMR

i use:
Cryptonator for XMR wallet
BITTREX for exchange

Coinomi Wallet will soon support XMR
jz831

Post by jz831 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:31 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:i can only assume prohashing does not support payout to exchanges for XMR
'sall good! I can confirm that XMR sent from Prohashing does work as intended :D (shows up OK in a private wallet, as no Payment ID is then req'd).
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 pm

I will put payment IDs as in our list of requested features. This would require some modifications on the backend as no other coins have a similar feature and we never expected it. But now that we hired a website developer, we should be able to get more of these types of features released.
bkjwashere

Post by bkjwashere » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Help please...
I downloaded the Monero Gui and wallet. I then put the receive address into prohashing. Payments have been sent to that address now for a week or so. Here's one of the confirmations:
To: 48rWQggndgoRm7Rt5Zi2yZgqJkFFFdkL6MaL78nodwvBTnki5hwgT5fFmgzNt5kAy5bMzgFSnjCJsHKrjBZqJcwyQZEUdgb
ID: 7d598f5a90d3eaaa3dcfa7edeca91a64743cd506994617ed4d47097c098d44

However, none of the payments are showing up in the wallet. I tried to figure out how to look up the transaction ID, but everywhere I looked said I needed a payment ID. Can anyone here help me figure out where the payments went, whether I can get them to my wallet, and what I need to correct so payments so up in the future?