Pool reconnects?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CptPajamas

Pool reconnects?

Post by CptPajamas » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:52 am

Hi;

I've been noticing over the past few days that some of my miners are suffering a reconnect every 15 minutes or so using the proxy.prohashing.com:443 settings. Is something up?
CptPajamas

Re: Pool reconnects?

Post by CptPajamas » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Just as a follow up, it doesn't happen when using prohashing.com:3333.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 pm

CptPajamas wrote:Hi;

I've been noticing over the past few days that some of my miners are suffering a reconnect every 15 minutes or so using the proxy.prohashing.com:443 settings. Is something up?
Thanks for the report. I added a bug report into the system, and Chris will investigate this tomorrow!
CptPajamas

Post by CptPajamas » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Happy to help!
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:37 am

I restarted the proxy forwarding server. Did that solve the issue?
CptPajamas

Post by CptPajamas » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:50 am

I moved all of my miners over to the 3333. I'll test 443 again later and let you know. Thanks for being on top of it!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:40 am

We haven't heard anything about this issue, so if nobody responds by tomorrow, we will close it as "fixed."

If the issue recurs, please report it again and we'll look at it in more depth.