Is the Chia payout working properly?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
silverthorne928

Re: Is the Chia payout working properly?

Post by silverthorne928 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:53 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm
Mastermind007 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:03 pm Let compare notes and perhaps it will help support narrow down the issue. Also please submit a support ticket of your own just to be sure support verifies you are working once the problems is resolved.

This is only regarding Chia payout. If your are having other issues then please submit a support ticket by clicking on the About Us and scrolling towards the bottom of the page and clicking the “Support” button. This thread should be kept specific to payout.

For me all seems to be working except the payout. All my plots are in a single NFT. The farming is working and points are being granted to the pool per the Chia GUI. I see the chia miner listed in my Prohashing dashboard and mining details. I also see the amount earned per day in the mining – workers – chia section.

Under the payout page there is no mention of chia being mined or what form the payout is in, based on the portions and coins I have defined.

I did test using another pool, as mentioned above in this thread, just to rule out my farm having an issue and then switched back to Prohashing. Do not select to create a new NFT plot and add Prohashing to it, you will end up with a phantom chia worker in your dashboard whose name matches the launch id as seen in the Chia client for that NTF plot. Hoping that phantom will eventually go away or perhaps support and persuade it to be gone.

The only different between Prohashing pool setup and others I have read about is the payout instruction. For me it is showing the same value as in the Chia client as is in the Chia setup guide (Prohashing’s guide). While I first thought this was an issue, it has to have registered properly or else the miner would never show on the dashboard.

So if you suspect you are having a Chia payouts issue pleases share your findings. Hopefully this is only affecting me but if not, providing support with multiple accounts to look into may help to determine the cause.
If you click on the Mining section in the hamburger menu, and expand the Chia group, you will see the amount you've made from Chia. Chia shares are submitted at a much lower rate than normal shares, and your other miners are pushing your Chia earnings to the end of your list.
Yes, I see the daily earnings but I have gone through my whole list and the only shares I have showing are for ethash and scrypt. The last day of earnings that I have showing are from 10/17/21.
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:43 pm

Wow, mine gets cut off part in the same day. Guess it depends on what is being mined and how. If you are not seeing it in the list, open a ticket. I have not finished moving my harvester so I am not actively farming at the moment to see if anything shows up.
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:09 am

I wanted to offer up proof that Chia payout are indeed working.

Depending on the number of accepted shares you get from other mining, Chia gets pushed off the 10 pages we have access to pretty quickly.
Unlike other cryptos Chia does not do anything fast. You do not see them coming in anywhere close to the speed of others.

I would also like to thank Vance for education me and Steve for assigning Vance to my ticket.
silverthorne928

Post by silverthorne928 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:04 pm

I have 10 pages dating back to the 17th and still see none.
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:28 pm

silverthorne928 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:04 pm I have 10 pages dating back to the 17th and still see none.
Are you certain you found proof's and does the Chia GUI list point going to the pool in the pools section?
silverthorne928

Post by silverthorne928 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:24 pm

It lists points going to the pool.
Todiefor

Post by Todiefor » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:52 pm

So Chia farming and payout is the same as mining other alogs, and payout depends on your setting in payoutoptions?
Is it possible to get chia earnings payed in chia and mine with other algo (GPU) for coins set in Payoutoptions?
silverthorne928

Post by silverthorne928 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Todiefor wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:52 pm So Chia farming and payout is the same as mining other alogs, and payout depends on your setting in payoutoptions?
Is it possible to get chia earnings payed in chia and mine with other algo (GPU) for coins set in Payoutoptions?
That's what it looks like to me, I think the only other way to get paid in chia is to use another pool.
Paula Godshall

Post by Paula Godshall » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm

silverthorne928 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:35 pm
Todiefor wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:52 pm So Chia farming and payout is the same as mining other alogs, and payout depends on your setting in payoutoptions?
That's what it looks like to me, I think the only other way to get paid in chia is to use another pool.
We don't currently have the feature to set multiple payout settings for different miners in a single account, but you can create another account if you would like another set of payout proportions to apply to a different miner. We ask that only one account is submitted into the Trusted Mining program, but you're welcome to create multiple accounts if you'd like.
seanhinkley

Post by seanhinkley » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 am

I know CHia payouts happen at a slower rate, But I have been mining chia (9/10 plots now), for a few days with no payouts, I only have 1 GPU running eth so I can see about 3 days worth of transactions in my earned shares page. How often should the chia shares be earned? I was expecting every 24 hours or so. I do see I am earning shares when I look at the miner states, and in the chia blockchain, the points balance is 0, with 211 total found so the payouts appear to working from that end. Am I just being too impatient?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ToSnyHUx5Ws94dsJA