Requesting feedback on new logo

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Requesting feedback on new logo

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 am

Banished_Privateer wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:14 am I really got used to the orange colouring.
The purpose of this rebranding is because Digital Silk, who we contracted to advise us on marketing, felt that we needed to create a distinct brand identity. They want to limit the number of advertised features to narrow the pool's focus on a specific message (although we will continue to add new features, just not focus the advertising on them.)

They felt that the existing logo is not distinctive enough. First, the orange is the bitcoin orange, which many other sites use, and none of them use the blue or magenta. Second, bitcoin is hardly the only coin anymore, and they don't want customers thinking we are limited to bitcoin mining or payouts. Third, the hash symbol is too generic and that's why they suggested the "P." Our font is also a Microsoft font that's included in Office; they want to create a unique font that will be recognizable as ours.
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:39 pm

So if you fill in the P with the blue hash color what would that look like? If you make the P in the text part of prohashing the same style does that make it more obvious that is a P?
bachel

Post by bachel » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 am
Banished_Privateer wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:14 am I really got used to the orange colouring.
The purpose of this rebranding is because Digital Silk, who we contracted to advise us on marketing, felt that we needed to create a distinct brand identity. They want to limit the number of advertised features to narrow the pool's focus on a specific message (although we will continue to add new features, just not focus the advertising on them.)

They felt that the existing logo is not distinctive enough. First, the orange is the bitcoin orange, which many other sites use, and none of them use the blue or magenta. Second, bitcoin is hardly the only coin anymore, and they don't want customers thinking we are limited to bitcoin mining or payouts. Third, the hash symbol is too generic and that's why they suggested the "P." Our font is also a Microsoft font that's included in Office; they want to create a unique font that will be recognizable as ours.
Safe your money nobody in their right mind chooses a pool by their logo its features and consistency that matter
corbygoral5

Post by corbygoral5 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:03 pm

Am I late, or am I the only one who doesn't see the logo? Update according to the information, I just haven't cleaned my browser cache for a long time; thanks to the commentator above for helping to sort out this problem. The logo looks too simple for me; I think customers will not remember such a picture. Maybe I'm wrong since I don't have much experience creating something like this. So far, I have created all logos for work through the https://create.vista.com/create/logo-maker/ service. It is the best option since I am not a professional in digital design, but I still want to create good and high-quality stamps. So I won't judge your work, even though I wouldn't choose this option.
Last edited by corbygoral5 on Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:35 pm

corbygoral5 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:03 pm am I late or am I the only one who doesn't see the logo?
Are you using Google Chrome? If so, try clearing your images cache.