Blatant Price Manipulation for NH buyers

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CB1

Blatant Price Manipulation for NH buyers

Post by CB1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 pm

I've posted on reddit as well (https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comme ... _on_again/), but it's becoming an absolute joke now.

to the point where i've stopped using NH for the time being.

again today, on the EU side, there's various "orders" on @ 300, 290, 280, etc etc all the way down to like 190 for 150TH & 250TH, they keep dropping down to 0.01TH after only approx 60-120 seconds, making existing orders either having to increase their price to try and "compete" or they're doing it so that it sabotages your mining, as all your miners leave, join that order then they dump the order down to 0.01TH or cancel it completely.

there's quite a few of us that use NH regularly to purchase hashing power, but have actually stopped in the last few days as we can't get a constant hash rate flowing due to these tactics.

you guys need to do something about this as it's making it pointless using NH for actually renting hashing power.

is there anything you guys can do to sort this out?

eg on the EU side today order numbers doing this were:

GregoryGHarding

Re: Blatant Price Manipulation for NH buyers

Post by GregoryGHarding » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 pm

you guys need to do something about this as it's making it pointless using NH for actually renting hashing power.
prohashing has no affiliation with nicehash.. i dont know why youre asking them to fix the issue.
CB1

Re: Blatant Price Manipulation for NH buyers

Post by CB1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:34 pm

damn lol wrong forum! lol

not sure how to delete the thread, but i've reported it myself.

sorry about that.

however it's stopping me from using prohashing services because of it :D