Welcome to our new Front End Software Engineer!

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Welcome to our new Front End Software Engineer!

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon May 16, 2022 4:18 pm

We at PROHASHING are proud to welcome our newest member, Miguel Quezada, who has joined us as a Front End Software Engineer. He will be helping out Michael with the PROHASHING user interface!
miguelquezada

Re: Welcome to our new Front End Software Engineer!

Post by miguelquezada » Mon May 16, 2022 4:57 pm

Hello world! My name is Miguel, and I am extremely excited to be joining the PROHASHING team to assist Michael in improving the website's user interface for you all.

A little bit about me, I recently graduated from Florida State [CENSORED] with a bachelor's in computer science. On my spare time I enjoy playing video games, longboarding, and all things music.

I look forward to helping everyone with support tickets, feature requests, and all things website related very soon!
bMeister1

Re: Welcome to our new Front End Software Engineer!

Post by bMeister1 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Welcome to Prohashing Miguel! Do you play any instruments? I'm a bass guitar man myself.