New CPU quick start YouTube tutorial

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

New CPU quick start YouTube tutorial

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Check out our new CPU mining quick start tutorial at https://youtu.be/Yi8NhUsIEBU!!
Mastermind007

Re: New CPU quick start YouTube tutorial

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:04 am

Very nicely done. Although I am not mining XMR anymore the video is easy to follow and covered all the required info.
Your co-host is just adorable.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:02 pm

Mastermind007 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:04 am Very nicely done. Although I am not mining XMR anymore the video is easy to follow and covered all the required info.
Your co-host is just adorable.
Thank you! I'm glad it will be useful! ( I'm going to have to be careful. She'll be giving me a run for my money when she's older. ;) )
bigmarco

Post by bigmarco » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:22 am

Great video. I liked that all the information was told in an easy and simple way. It was still interesting to see, although I know what needs to be done for a quick start.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:00 pm

bigmarco wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:22 am Great video. I liked that all the information was told in an easy and simple way. It was still interesting to see, although I know what needs to be done for a quick start.
Thank you for the awesome feedback! I hope it's helpful for people. :)