Looking for your 10 minutes of fame? ;-)

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Looking for your 10 minutes of fame? ;-)

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:42 pm

Hey miners! We're getting excited as we get closer to releasing ACH payouts to US Bank accounts!

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to provide a quote for a press release about the new availability of payments going directly into the legacy banking system without the Exchange middle man. The person being quoted would need to be willing to have his/her name printed with the quote. The quote can also be included in our email mailing to the Prohashing Community. If you're willing to provide me with your thoughts, you can private message me here on the forums, or you can email me at [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sumoblei

Re: Looking for your 10 minutes of fame? ;-)

Post by Sumoblei » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:49 pm

F*k the exchange... pocket your$$$$!

I couldn't resist :)
Sarah Manter

Re: Looking for your 10 minutes of fame? ;-)

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:45 am

Sumoblei wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:49 pm F*k the exchange... pocket your$$$$!

I couldn't resist :)
:lol: