Chris investigating payouts

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Chris investigating payouts

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun May 01, 2016 7:59 am

A minor change made yesterday to make coin assignment more accurate may have caused miners to be underpaid, as the daily profitability chart indicates.

Chris is going to perform an investigation in about 12 hours to determine whether the chart is incorrect, or whether miners were actually underpaid. He'll then either fix the chart, or pay miners more tomorrow.

We apologize for the problem.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Chris investigating payouts

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon May 02, 2016 4:35 am

After investigating, I have determined that these earnings are correct for what was mined. A bug in the mining server is causing suboptimal coin assignments when we are mining coins with high difficulties and long block times, most commonly Litecoin, resulting in low profitability for part of the day.

We have a fix ready, and it is is bundled with many other bug fixes that we plan to release later today.

As a compensation to our miners for these low earnings, I will be providing bonus earnings for miners later this week. I want to wait to provide the bonus until after we have deployed the fixes and have evaluated that they are not causing any additional losses. I will make sure to post a tweet and messages to the forums when the bonus earnings are active.

Thank you for continuing to mine with us.
sergiokaminsky575

Post by sergiokaminsky575 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:10 pm

Goodnight. please I am concerned about the earnings with the maintenance scheduled for tomorrow, 21/10/2021 how long will mining be out of business because I have new machines connected and earnings with prohashing and please be warned or communicated by the site to the miners a back from the mining service?
sergiokaminsky575

Post by sergiokaminsky575 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:18 pm

IS HAVING LOW IN FPPS MINING. THE PICTURE FOLLOWS THAT THE MINING POWER DOES NOT REACH THE MAXIMUM 62 MH IN ETH CURRENCY AND IN PPLNS IT REACHES 62 MH NORMAL. THIS BUG STARTED ON SATURDAY (WEEKEND OF 10/22/2021. PLEASE HELP ME