Shibu Inu, Axie Infinity, and TerraUSD now available for payouts

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Shibu Inu, Axie Infinity, and TerraUSD now available for payouts

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:56 pm

We're pleased to announce that the first three of many new payout coins are now available for immediate earning:
  • Shibu Inu
  • Axie Infinity
  • Terra USD
Add one or all of these coins to your payout proportions to start earning right away. Better yet, all of these coins are also available for free daily Coinbase payouts, with no minimum threshold if Coinbase is used.
Leftoverloser

Re: Shibu Inu, Axie Infinity, and TerraUSD now available for payouts

Post by Leftoverloser » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:28 pm

I just turned on Shibu and Axie... Thanks!
dhandler01

Post by dhandler01 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:45 am

FWIW I see none of them as payout options...

edit: 1 hour later and there it is :)
steve_empire

Post by steve_empire » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Minimum threshold of 65,000,000 is ridiculous...
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:42 am

steve_empire wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:15 pm Minimum threshold of 65,000,000 is ridiculous...
Once some on-chain payouts have been issued, we can determine what the transaction fees for this token will be, and then set the minimum payout threshold to 2x that fee. We expect the minimum will be around $200, but won't be able to find out until some onchain payouts have occurred, so we have to be conservative for the first payouts.

ERC-20 tokens are very expensive to send. You can still receive free payouts of any amount at Coinbase.
wesleydegee

Post by wesleydegee » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:09 am

Hi, @steve... I cannot seem to add shiba inu to my payout options. It asks for a back up address, of which I tried my trust wallet and also coinbase pro wallet addresses to no success. Please help, am I doing something wrong?
wesleydegee

Post by wesleydegee » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:16 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:42 am
steve_empire wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:15 pm Minimum threshold of 65,000,000 is ridiculous...
Once some on-chain payouts have been issued, we can determine what the transaction fees for this token will be, and then set the minimum payout threshold to 2x that fee. We expect the minimum will be around $200, but won't be able to find out until some onchain payouts have occurred, so we have to be conservative for the first payouts.

ERC-20 tokens are very expensive to send. You can still receive free payouts of any amount at Coinbase.
Hi, @steve... I cannot seem to add shiba inu to my payout options. It asks for a back up address, of which I tried my trust wallet and also coinbase pro wallet addresses to no success. Please help, am I doing something wrong?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:57 am

wesleydegee wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:16 am

This issue was reported in a support ticket, but right now we're overloaded with improving system stability. I apologize for the delay as we look into this overnight tonight.
steve_empire

Post by steve_empire » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:59 am

Ok, thanks :-)
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:36 pm

SHIB minimum threshold adjusted