Prohashing is Hiring!

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Prohashing is Hiring!

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Wondering how you can become a part of one of the fastest-growing industries in the world as cryptocurrency matures to everyday use? Join our team here at Prohashing! We currently have two positions available, and we'll be adding more as we grow. Check out our Careers page at prohashing.com/about/careers for more information.

Leftoverloser

Re: Prohashing is Hiring!

Post by Leftoverloser » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:34 pm

what positions are you hiring for?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:55 am

Leftoverloser wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:34 pm what positions are you hiring for?
We are currently hiring for a Finance Assistant. There is more information on each of these positions on the careers page. :-)
https://prohashing.com/about/careers
Last edited by Sarah Manter on Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jreysack

Post by jreysack » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:54 pm

Wish my job wasn't so "Full Time" I would of liked to take up the support analyst spot, but, can't win em all!
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:02 am

jreysack wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:54 pm Wish my job wasn't so "Full Time" I would of liked to take up the support analyst spot, but, can't win em all!
There are never enough hours in the day, that's for sure!
Setvin

Post by Setvin » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:22 pm

Do you guys have your own hardware? Do you have anyone that needs training? I'm not really good at math so its hard for me to find a place.
Daeghan

Post by Daeghan » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:08 pm

I'm so excited and glad that Sarah was brought on "recently." She does an amazing job at being available and interacts with the masses often.

Prohashing is amazing in my opinion and it would be great to work for them if you can swing it. If you ever need a licensed electrician in Oklahoma hit me up! haha
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:09 am

Setvin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:22 pm Do you guys have your own hardware? Do you have anyone that needs training? I'm not really good at math so its hard for me to find a place.
We do own all of our own servers; however, we are not looking for computer-related positions right now. The positions are financial - accounting, form processing, auditing financial data, and so on.

We want to find people to take on non-computer tasks that they are more qualified at, so that I can change my focus to the really tough technical work.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:37 am

Daeghan wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:08 pm I'm so excited and glad that Sarah was brought on "recently." She does an amazing job at being available and interacts with the masses often.
Thanks so much! I'm glad it's making a difference with your Prohashing experience. :D
Daeghan wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:08 pm Prohashing is amazing in my opinion and it would be great to work for them if you can swing it. If you ever need a licensed electrician in Oklahoma hit me up! haha
This is where it would be great to have working transporters! Someone needs to get on that! :lol:
Setvin

Post by Setvin » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:09 am
Setvin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:22 pm Do you guys have your own hardware? Do you have anyone that needs training? I'm not really good at math so its hard for me to find a place.
We do own all of our own servers; however, we are not looking for computer-related positions right now. The positions are financial - accounting, form processing, auditing financial data, and so on.

We want to find people to take on non-computer tasks that they are more qualified at, so that I can change my focus to the really tough technical work.
I will just consider myself a "working class" member of your pool for now, but I do like to learn and try new things a lot hence my curiosity. Your story about not being afraid to be yourself online actually really inspired me to be myself more recently, I plan to continue that trend. The awesome thing about crypto is we can really make our own opportunities (right now at least.)