Memory module failed

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Memory module failed

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:27 pm

About an hour ago, a memory module failed, causing some of the virtual machines to crash. Chris was notified of the problem and brought the system back online within ten minutes. No money was lost and mining continues as normal.

We tested this server with RandomX mining for days before using it, so I'm not sure how we can prevent something like this from happening again in the future. This is a freak event that hopefully will not be repeated.
juankv8a

Re: Memory module failed

Post by juankv8a » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:00 pm

How are you? Im having the following problem for the fourth time today, the miner is working correctly and I do not present any error but on the dashboard page it appears that there is no worker connected, I have restarted the machine but the problem still continues. At least 3 hours of mining lost today because of this situation, can you help me by telling me what is happening? thank you very much, greetings.
Banished_Privateer

Post by Banished_Privateer » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:12 pm

"An emergency failsafe was triggered to prevent Prohashing from excessive losses."

"The anchor coin is not able to be mined and there are no other suitable coins available for this worker."

Is that normal? Ethash, no similar issues before. Happened just now.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:21 pm

juankv8a wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:00 pm How are you? Im having the following problem for the fourth time today, the miner is working correctly and I do not present any error but on the dashboard page it appears that there is no worker connected, I have restarted the machine but the problem still continues. At least 3 hours of mining lost today because of this situation, can you help me by telling me what is happening? thank you very much, greetings.
Thanks for the report - but as I stated in the chat, we are not aware of this particular issue being widespread. The only widespread issues of which we are aware had different symptoms and were resolved within ten minutes.

Please submit a support ticket, as we aren't able to provide support for these type of problems here. We need to gather personal information about your account and your mining setup.