What to do if you can't access the website

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Alynn

Re: What to do if you can't access the website

Post by Alynn » Thu May 06, 2021 7:17 pm

seems like the email says they verified whatever information and a hold was removed from your account. That tells me nothing other than you had a hold on your account for some reason, and they removed it.

My point is
Tireless wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:51 pm It's these guys trying to cover thier asses for future selling and using of our information. There's no virus or malware. They are getting ready to steal our information and block customers for 30 days to forfeit your money from mining with them. Go to litecoinpool .org they payout every 6 hours
I've gotten paid every day that I passed the payment threshold the day before. The only time it didn't happen was when the coin was in error, and after a ticket I got my payout the next day. They aren't "screwing everyone over" this seems isolated to you, and only you. If it wasn't more folks would be chiming in.

What you are spouting is disingenuous and possibly libelous.
Tireless

Post by Tireless » Thu May 06, 2021 10:12 pm

They so called removed the hold and still haven't paid me out. They also see these posts and still haven't paid me out. Playing games. Glad I stopped mining with them 2 days ago though. Would've had more money stuck on this site. They pick and chose who to payout. Might be you next. Watch out
Tireless

Post by Tireless » Thu May 06, 2021 10:52 pm

"What you are spouting is disingenuous and possibly libelous" What are you talking about? You think I came here to slander? I joined this site back in 2018. This is my first 5 post ever since I've been mining with these guys. You think I like to complain? If they just payed me out, I would've gone about about my business already. It's not even about the money, which isn't much at all, it's the principal. I'm done with this now. It's whatever
tucsondirect

Post by tucsondirect » Fri May 21, 2021 7:23 pm

Tireless wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:51 pm It's these guys trying to cover thier asses for future selling and using of our information. There's no virus or malware. They are getting ready to steal our information and block customers for 30 days to forfeit your money from mining with them. Go to litecoinpool .org they payout every 6 hours
Not likely, I have been with these guys on and off for over 8 years never been an issue, it's more likely you are just over reacting and are impatient. you are always welcome to take your $1.71/Day of hashing power elsewhere
nitroamine

Post by nitroamine » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:41 am

Hello,

This is the second time my IP has been blocked. I only use my laptop for mining and my antivirus scans my laptop everyday. Can you please unblock my IP?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:45 am

nitroamine wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:41 am Hello,

This is the second time my IP has been blocked. I only use my laptop for mining and my antivirus scans my laptop everyday. Can you please unblock my IP?
Please submit a support ticket to [email protected] and we'll be glad to assist you.