CPU mining algorithm

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

CPU mining algorithm

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:19 am

We'd like to add a CPU-mineable algorithm, since we have many ASIC and GPU algorithms.

It's difficult to determine which algorithm is best for CPUs, because most sites aggregate GPU and CPU data. Is anyone an expert in CPU algorithms who can provide an overview of which algorithm is most profitable at the moment?
andyd1986

Re: CPU mining algorithm

Post by andyd1986 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Hello steve there is the new algorithm called rx2 for luxcoin wich monero randomx is also at some point will be forked to from what i have researched and then theres the ghostrider algorithm with the coin raptoreum both seem to be very profitable for cpu mining hope that helps
rahmat

Post by rahmat » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 am

maybe yescrypt and yescryptR32, its coin GlobalBoost and DMS is suported at graviex,
theesem

Post by theesem » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:28 am

I'd say RandomX would be the best choice as it's widely supported with open source miners (like xmrig). Monero is also present on major exchanges (for example Binance) so it would be easy for You guys to convert into other currencies for payouts.
bonedout

Post by bonedout » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:33 am

i use both cpu and gpu to mine on my pc but i only know how to get monero with the cpu
NearlyDeparted

Post by NearlyDeparted » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Verus (VRSC) mines very well on CPU. https://verus.io/
Exchanges include Stex and Bithumb Global
drath

Post by drath » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:27 am

UPlexa(cryptonight_upx) seems to be most profitable at this moment.