Looking for a few API Key Volunteers

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steven Godshall

Looking for a few API Key Volunteers

Post by Steven Godshall » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm

We are reaching out to some 3rd party mining monitoring application providers to see if Prohashing can get integrated into some of these services. Some of these include iOS apps, which would be beneficial if we could get added to, as a good number of users have requested an iOS app before.

We are looking for a few volunteers who actively mine with multiple miners that are willing to let us to share your API key for potential development purposes. Since API keys are read-only, there is no risk of losing anything by volunteering for this test, and the key can be changed easily on the "Settings" page later down the line.

If you are willing to contribute, please post your Prohashing username below. We'll add a message to your account dashboard with a unique code, which you can then use to confirm you own the account and wish to volunteer.
Lupy

Re: Looking for a few API Key Volunteers

Post by Lupy » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:19 am

Lupy - @NbSZ&zkq9J#C6J#.

I'd be happy to do something to help. I don't have too many miners, but if it would help I'd be willing.
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Lupy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:19 am Lupy - @NbSZ&zkq9J#C6J#.

I'd be happy to do something to help. I don't have too many miners, but if it would help I'd be willing.
Got it, thanks!

If anyone else is interested in volunteering, please feel free to let me know.
sleepyranger

Post by sleepyranger » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:28 pm

[Comment deleted by sleepyranger]