Repeating call for T19 usage

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Repeating call for T19 usage

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:46 am

Over the past three months, four customers have reported that the T19 SHA-256 miner fails to connect or is unprofitable with Prohashing. I've asked all of those customers if I could connect to the T19 with a Remote Desktop Connection, or similar software, to debug what the problem is, but all of them have either declined or not replied.

Please respond to this post if you are willing to offer the ability to connect to a T19. While we would normally pay customers equal to what they would otherwise earn during normal mining, in this case I will increase the rate to double what they would normally earn while the T19 is being used for testing.