Preliminary verified mining results

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ryguy

Re: Preliminary verified mining results

Post by ryguy » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:57 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am
ryguy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:30 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:27 am

I spoke with Derek Myers. He said that, due to liability concerns, he wasn't able to manually process your verification. Therefore, we'll have Chris process it manually.

Please create a support ticket, take an image of yourself holding the identity document, and then compress it in an encrypted ZIP or .tar.gz or RAR file. Post the password in a reply to this thread.

Chris will decrypt the file, store it offline, mark you as verified, and then delete the ticket and the post with the password.

Thanks for the help Steve. I have created the support ticket and provided the instructed RAR file. The password is [CENSORED].

Let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks! Chris sleeps during the day, so he will wake up in about four hours and get this taken care of.
Thanks again to you and Chris for the help with this :)

I realize you likely have more pressing matters to deal with, but when you get a chance can you update the API to include the bonus percentages?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:58 pm

ryguy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:57 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am
ryguy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:30 am

Thanks for the help Steve. I have created the support ticket and provided the instructed RAR file. The password is [CENSORED].

Let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks! Chris sleeps during the day, so he will wake up in about four hours and get this taken care of.
Thanks again to you and Chris for the help with this :)

I realize you likely have more pressing matters to deal with, but when you get a chance can you update the API to include the bonus percentages?
It was already updated and released a few days ago, but we are still working on the documentation rewrite, which is blocking a lot of our features and is our top priority at the moment.

The URL is "trustedMiningBenefit," and it follows the same directory structure as the existing API endpoints in the documentation. It won't change, so you can develop software against it now. We hope to have the full documentation available by Tuesday.
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:43 am

Understood. I'll wait for the documentation update as that endpoint (https://prohashing.com/api/v1/trustedMiningBenefit) does not appear to be a known method in the REST API at the moment. This may also be why the trusted mining account page appears to not have updated any of the information for the last few days (last update was on 10/22).
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:09 am

Hi Steve,

I still do not see this URL being active or even existing in the documentation. Was it ever actually implemented and released as you said?