Last call to report bugs with new website

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Last call to report bugs with new website

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:49 am

The day before yesterday, we successfully released the latest of many fixes for bugs that have been reported in the week since the new website was released. Right now, all tickets except one have been resolved.

The only issue that we are currently aware of with the new website is that there are missing charts involving grouped workers. Vance is working on that issue now and we expect to have those charts available in the new website in a few days.

Once the charts are available, we plan to discontinue the old website. That's because the new Trusted Mining Program, which I'll describe more in a coming post, requires significant changes to the database and we decided not to duplicate these changes on the old website. Our original plan was to keep the old website online until November, but It's very important that we release this feature as soon as possible.

If you have encountered a bug with the new website, please submit a support ticket immediately. If there are no tickets, or if all of the tickets are minor enough to be resolved after the old website's removal, we'll move forward as soon as Tuesday.
gtrain

Re: Last call to report bugs with new website

Post by gtrain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Unable to delete alerts.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:27 pm

gtrain wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:34 pm Unable to delete alerts.
Could you clarify more about this issue?

Alerts at the bottom of the page, indicated by an exclamation point, are automatically deleted after a specified time period in the database. They were not designed to be deleted by the customer.

Alerts that are displayed on the page in the red boxes, like the ones after a save error, have an "x" that allows you to delete them. I was not able to reproduce a bug where those are not deletable. Is that what you're talking about, and if so, what browser and operating system are you using?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Prohashing will sunset its old website on Friday, so that we can begin to add new features with database changes to the new website.

Our focus over the next few months will be on displaying more data and on improving the data we do display on the website, while keeping the mining server largely stable.
mrhashem

Post by mrhashem » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:21 am

Unable to clear the Alert log.
When I click on the Bin icon (delete alert) nothing happens and it stays there.

Image: https://imgur.com/a/gcOy6Sv
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Thanks. I'll create a support ticket for this issue and Vance will look into it.
joshd10

Post by joshd10 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:52 am

Where can you view all time earned for a coin on the new website?
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:58 pm

joshd10 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:52 am Where can you view all time earned for a coin on the new website?
This can be viewed on the user "Balances" page under the "Live Balances" table.
nexusbio

Post by nexusbio » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:16 pm

I cannot recover my password. When going through the reset process I get a "Unable to recover password. Try again later [This password reset request has expired.]" . What is the timeout? I am usually able to complete the attempt in 30 seconds.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:32 pm

nexusbio wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:16 pm I cannot recover my password. When going through the reset process I get a "Unable to recover password. Try again later [This password reset request has expired.]" . What is the timeout? I am usually able to complete the attempt in 30 seconds.
Thanks for the report. I'll add this to the list of issues to resolve!