New website rollout plans

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
NearlyDeparted

Re: New website rollout plans

Post by NearlyDeparted » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:31 pm

This, same thing for me with Chrome and Brave. I have to use the old site.
On the payouts page:
1. When I change my payout ratios and click save, nothing happens. I've had to make my changes on the old website.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:37 am

NearlyDeparted wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:31 pm This, same thing for me with Chrome and Brave. I have to use the old site.
On the payouts page:
1. When I change my payout ratios and click save, nothing happens. I've had to make my changes on the old website.
This problem with payouts is a known issue that Constance is resolving now. It won't be present when the new site has been released.
Blackross

Post by Blackross » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:23 pm

murano2017 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:54 am Good day!
About new website: beta.prohashing.com: for me everything looks good. Will try it for few more days. One small bug during setting minimum payout threshold: overlapping of numbers. I use Firefox during access the website. I cannot post screenshot here.

Best regards
Murad
same, i try to adjust the minimum payout for doge... set it to 380 (instead of 379.0000000000000439583875t3, etc) cool. goto usdc and there's nothing there for minimum set it too $11 click accept and it doesn't, its does not set the usdc min amount but resets the doge amount back to the 379.67498X. another thing i have 2.1k doge sitting there and it hasn't paid out yet, are there times when the pay out appears?

(btw not the beta site, regular "new" prohashing site, just realized its nearly a decade now lol))
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Blackross wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:23 pm
murano2017 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:54 am Good day!
About new website: beta.prohashing.com: for me everything looks good. Will try it for few more days. One small bug during setting minimum payout threshold: overlapping of numbers. I use Firefox during access the website. I cannot post screenshot here.

Best regards
Murad
same, i try to adjust the minimum payout for doge... set it to 380 (instead of 379.0000000000000439583875t3, etc) cool. goto usdc and there's nothing there for minimum set it too $11 click accept and it doesn't, its does not set the usdc min amount but resets the doge amount back to the 379.67498X. another thing i have 2.1k doge sitting there and it hasn't paid out yet, are there times when the pay out appears?

(btw not the beta site, regular "new" prohashing site, just realized its nearly a decade now lol))
It looks like USDC is in currently error, which is why the minimum cannot be computed.

With regards to the issue saving payout proportions, Vance says that this will be resolved in the next release.
Blackross

Post by Blackross » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:57 am

WHOA, why is USDC set to $202 for free payout? (that'll take a while with alt coin mining)
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Blackross wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:57 am WHOA, why is USDC set to $202 for free payout? (that'll take a while with alt coin mining)
In the past months, the Ethereum network unfortunately has been congested and very costly to send Ethereum Tokens. You can read more about this topic in these forum posts below.

Payout thresholds adjusted
ERC20 token minimums likely to increase
Blackross

Post by Blackross » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:37 pm

lol i'd rather forfeit and move on to another backup coin

would be nice if instead of forfeiting the coin just roll it into another, but when i forfeit does it goto prohash as a donation? and if so can i claim that on my taxes?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Blackross wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:37 pm lol i'd rather forfeit and move on to another backup coin

would be nice if instead of forfeiting the coin just roll it into another, but when i forfeit does it goto prohash as a donation? and if so can i claim that on my taxes?
We don't provide tax advice, so unfortunately you'll have to figure out how to list donations yourself.

You can reduce your payout threshold to as low as $6, and pay the network fee, but the network fee is about $3. That's why the system won't pay customers anything less than $6 - because you wouldn't be able to spend the money you received for anything less. The $202 is the threshold at which we will pay the fees for you.