Please welcome Steven Godshall!

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Please welcome Steven Godshall!

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:44 am

I'd like to welcome Steven Godshall, our new employee, to Prohashing. Steven, who hails from a town near Harrisburg, has joined us and will initially focus on programming software to make the system's money management more efficient and reliable.

Rather than introduce him myself, I'll let him tell everyone a little more about himself below. Welcome, Steven!
Steven Godshall

Re: Please welcome Steven Godshall!

Post by Steven Godshall » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello everyone, I’m excited to be joining Steve, Chris, Vance, and Constance on the Prohashing team! My background is in computer science and software development.

Some of the things I’ll be working on include, increasing efficiency and automation in the system’s money management and payouts, adding new exchanges and payout coins, backend development on the upcoming website, and helping with user support and tickets.

I’m looking forward to being a part of the community and improving Prohashing.
NearlyDeparted

Post by NearlyDeparted » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Nice to have you on the team, looks like you'll be busy!
mstrozier

Post by mstrozier » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Welcome to the Prohashing Family :)